SX OS v3.0.5 BETA is now available and is fully compatible with Super Mario 3D All-Stars

iOyV4d5.png

Team Xecuter recently updated SX OS to v3.0.5, promising that the update contains some important compatibility fixes. This update came mere days after Nintendo pushed update 10.2.0 for the Nintendo Switch.

Team Xecuter's website said:
So, what is new in this release?

• Full compatibility with Switch Firmware 10.2.0
    You can now safely enjoy firmware 10.2.0 from your emuNAND!
  • Stable Super Mario 3D All-Stars
    We got reports of crash/hang issues with the popular upcoming game `Super Mario 3D All-Stars`, we've investigated this and fixed it!
  • Improved console battery life
    Previously, when shutting down the console a tiny amount of current was still being drawn. This has been resolved, your battery won't deplete anymore when the console is turned off.
  • General system stability improvements to enhance the user's experience.

You can freely download SX OS 3.0.5 from Team Xecuter's site or it may be retrieved using the over-the-air update functionality from within SX OS.

Jibbz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Maybe the actual game has a bug and an official update will fix it. If people are patient enough the game will be playable on all platforms
The v1.0.1 update does not fix the issue ... Ive tried it.
Its a problem with Atmos from the looks of things.

Goku1992A

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The v1.0.1 update does not fix the issue ... Ive tried it.
Its a problem with Atmos from the looks of things.

I'm pretty sure Atmos will fix the issue in the next update they provide. I didn't bother downloading the game since there are issues. I have both Atmosphere and SXOS but my SXOS switch is my backup switch I mainly use Atmosphere as my main switch.

Besides I have better playing experience using my emulators on my gaming laptop. Only thing I hate is using the wii remotes with dolphin but I already have save progress in Galaxy already to start over.

Reactions: Jibbz

ExploitJunkie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Improved console battery life
Previously, when shutting down the console a tiny amount of current was still being drawn. This has been resolved, your battery won't deplete anymore when the console is turned off.
This is most important update to this release. Who gives a fuck about garbage super mario 3D.

digipimp75

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Confirmed working on SX OS 3.0.5 with 10.1.0 emunand. No crashes after exiting SM64 by returning to the title screen and selecting Galaxy or Sunshine, then returning to SM64

xs4all

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Get the XCI.

You can alphabatize if you l ike.

1. Go in to your XCI directory using windows explorer your PC.
  2. Create a "new folder."
  3. Highlight all your XCI
  4. Move all the xci to the "New Folder".
  5. Go in to "New Folder"
  6. Highlight All XCI
  7. Move all the xci back to the original folder
  8. Remove "New Folder"
Basically SXOS looks at the date of the file to determine order, By copying them you change said date. If you highlight all of them Windows will move them alphabetically changing the date in sequence. You could pick you favorite XCI and move them back to the regular location before moving the rest (in step 7)

Whatever order you copy them back is the order SXOS will display them. So if you want SMO first you move it back first. No real "Favorites folder" though.

Hope that helps.

Or you could just use an app called "SD Sorter", someone around here ages recommended this. It's a simple app, just navigate to the folder where your XCI's are on the SD CARD, then click Sort SD CARD, and within a few seconds, all your XCI's will be sorted by name in the album on the Switch.

Reactions: bundangdon

gilpones

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm new in sx os and switch, I need upgrade the sx ox 3.0.5 and the sysnad of switch. Someone could link a tutorial step by step for noobs? please.

Legend Of Kay

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
please

Happy June 15th! Atmosphere 0.14.4 has released: get.atmos.phe.re

A number of bugs were fixed involving the official jit sysmodule (added in 10.0.0), which caused issues with Super Mario 3D All-Stars.

I hope you all enjoy! :)
Hahah @SkyQueen what is your response to this? Is the atmosphere dev wrong?

jaysea

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It does but in a pretty limited way, by adfing their features directly. So no Tesla, overclock or even uLaunch there.
Tesla does work, overclock and ulaunch i haven’t tried. Adding features directly younprolly mean ftp and lan-play, but sx can also run real sys-modules, though with very limited resources and that is why many say-modules won’t run.

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Or you could just use an app called "SD Sorter", someone around here ages recommended this. It's a simple app, just navigate to the folder where your XCI's are on the SD CARD, then click Sort SD CARD, and within a few seconds, all your XCI's will be sorted by name in the album on the Switch.

Seems easy enough without an app.

Bat file might not have a potential for issues... Is the app open source?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr