1. veenx0704

veenx0704 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    nothing new????

2. Switch_Maniac

Switch_Maniac GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Do you mean besides support for the SX chips which allow iPatched and Mariko/Lite Switch's to run CFW?

veenx0704 likes this.
  3. nachuz

nachuz GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Chile
    how is the same price as a retail game not a lot of money

4. gizmomelb
    This message by gizmomelb has been removed from public view by DinohScene, Jun 9, 2020.
    Jun 3, 2020 Show
  5. Kaybag182

Kaybag182 GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    Because it allows you to play 1000’s of retail games? $50 once vs $50 everytime you want to play a new game. Which one is less?

Switch_Maniac likes this.
  6. nachuz

Chile
    You truly are the lowest scum in history, if you can pay that, you can buy games
    I support piracy under some cases, but if you can pay for games, no matter how you see it, you are a criminal

7. Switch_Maniac

United States
    Pretty hypocritical statement. Piracy is a crime, right? You can't support it only in SOME cases. You either support it or you don't.

Last edited by Switch_Maniac, Jun 3, 2020
    gizmomelb likes this.
  8. nachuz

Chile
    it's a crime, no matter how you see it
    I support it only if you aren't buying a game either way, because you aren't doing harm to sales (if you can still afford the game before pirating it, I don't support it anymore)

9. Kaybag182

Kaybag182 GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    Lol are you serious? I’m not even buying this modchip but surely you have the intelligence to realise that being able to afford a one off $50 payment is different to being able to afford multiple $50 payments? I could have to save up for 2 months just to afford the mod chip.

But sure. Lowest scum in history. Hitler and the Holocaust? Nah bro I pirate video games. Rapist? Bro that’s fine as long as you don’t pirate video games.

What a ridiculous statement. You should be embarrassed with yourself.

Diskun and gizmomelb like this.
  10. enarky

enarky owls?

Afghanistan
    Some of us work for their money and thus can easily afford 50 USD? To me the convenience of trying a game before buying by simply dropping it on SD card as XCI for most games is easily worth the money. No installation orgy to suffer through and I don't have to have my hacked Switch online to use shops with.

11. Bladexdsl

Bladexdsl ZOMG my posts...it's over 9000!!!

Australia
    you have to try before you buy. pirating is the new shareware :P

Diskun and lombardot like this.
  12. Switch_Maniac

United States
    Hypocritical, no matter how to you try to spin it. If you take the stance that piracy is horrible and illegal, you can't follow that up with it's ok sometimes as long as you weren't going to buy the game anyways. You're still taking money from the developers. If you're talking about downloading a game, "testing" it and then buying it, I mean it's still piracy is most places, but at least you go buy the game. If you download the game to "test" it and continue to play the game without buying it, well that's obviously piracy. It doesn't matter if you can or cannot afford it. That is no where in the definition of piracy. Good luck winning a case against Nintendo with that as your argument.

Either way you called someone scum of the earth for pirating games and then followed that up with "I support piracy under some cases, but if you can pay for games, no matter how you see it, you are a criminal". That is 100% hypocritical and not how it works.

gizmomelb likes this.
  13. realtimesave
    This message by realtimesave has been removed from public view by DinohScene, Jun 9, 2020.
    Jun 4, 2020 Show
  14. gizmomelb
    This message by gizmomelb has been removed from public view by DinohScene, Jun 9, 2020.
    Jun 5, 2020 Show
  15. realtimesave
    This message by realtimesave has been removed from public view by DinohScene, Jun 9, 2020.
    Jun 5, 2020 Show
  16. gizmomelb
    Jun 6, 2020 Show

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - official, release, update