Hacking SX OS "Stealth Mode" is not creport?

KsAmJ

OP
Trophies
XP
IMG_1390.jpg

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Where are you, all sx haters
You can come now

BTW, if stealth mode is just dns solution,
what's exactly is creport?

Strange no one thought about the idea of just blocking all Nintendo's address inside the switch instead of blocking it in the router, i my self was thinking about this idea, and i was shocked and happy when someone actually made it real.

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Where are you, all sx haters
You can come now

BTW, if stealth mode is just dns solution,
what's exactly is creport?

Strange no one thought about the idea of just blocking all Nintendo's address inside the switch instead of blocking it in the router, i my self was thinking about this idea, and i was shocked and happy when someone actually made it real.

As far as i understand what creport does is it saves error reports onto the SD card and not the system itself, therefor they wont get sent to Nintendo and you can actually access the via the SD card

V-Temp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it's just a DNS then all the errors were going right into sysNAND records, moment you turned off the "stealth mode" you would send them.

Oops.

Reactions: Resaec

Yami Anubis ZX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Ashura, you seem angry at Xecuter for stealing code but here's the thing, since the beginning of time itself, people have been stealing other people's ideas or copying people's ideas, people should not get angry at a hacker group for seizing an opportunity and grabbing it when they had the chance.

Hackers also deserve to be paid for there work as this work is work, SciresM says otherwise but when you get down into the real stuff, he's just the same as the other hackers.

Erol

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
WHO cares? They are THE ONLY ONES who make everything super super easy. Now this, just copy paste boot.dat and you are done. Want to install nsp? Just go to album and install, you can even delete all files. Also enabling or disabling this is just an option.

Everything is so damn easy with SX pro. And THATS why it’s so fantastic.

Zumoly

GBATemp Analyst
Trophies
XP
Country
Mali
If it's just a DNS then all the errors were going right into sysNAND records, moment you turned off the "stealth mode" you would send them.

Oops.

I don't think a TX user should disable that mode if all they intend to use is TX right?
Also what will happen if Nintendo actually changes server address?

D

Deleted User

@Ashura, you seem angry at Xecuter for stealing code but here's the thing, since the beginning of time itself, people have been stealing other people's ideas or copying people's ideas, people should not get angry at a hacker group for seizing an opportunity and grabbing it when they had the chance.

Hackers also deserve to be paid for there work as this work is work, SciresM says otherwise but when you get down into the real stuff, he's just the same as the other hackers.

bro, nobody has a problem with TX stealing ideas etc. The problem is that thy are stealing code from Atmosphere and other open source software without giving credit. Everthing would be ok if TX would just give goddamn credit.

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

Firt of all i'm not angry at anything or anyone, i couldn't give a bigger shit if they stole code from whoever it was. But the fact is that TX are making such a big deal out of this" stealth mode" when it's nothing new, nothing revolutionary and something that the free options have been using for a long time already. And hackers deserve to be paid for something that is illegal? Dude...Also just because people have done it before it doesn't mean it should continue to be the same way for the rest of time, that's how ideas stagnate and progress halts

WHO cares? They are THE ONLY ONES who make everything super super easy

No they aren't, the other options are super easy too. They are, however, the only ones who offer a completely portable solution

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

WHO cares? They are THE ONLY ONES who make everything super super easy. Now this, just copy paste boot.dat and you are done. Want to install nsp? Just go to album and install, you can even delete all files. Also enabling or disabling this is just an option.

ReiNX is the same. Put ReiNX folder on SD Card. Thats it. Want to install NSP? Just go to album, tinfoil and install it.

The only thing that SX has and no other CFW is XCI but since all that NSP stuff nobody wants and needs XCI

Last edited by ,
Reactions: Ashura66

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I don't think a TX user should disable that mode if all they intend to use is TX right?
Also what will happen if Nintendo actually changes server address?

Since this is just a DNS solution without creport then no, you definitely should NOT dissable it if you intend on just using SXOS because the second you do turn it off all the error reports your system has gathered WILL be sent to Nintendo

Reactions: Deleted User

ZachyCatGames

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

but the only thing that you will have to do for atmosphere is copy a file to the SD card then run a payload...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: