1. Aglae Pheryl

OP Aglae Pheryl GBAtemp Fan

France
    Hi,

I was looking for a way to play NES Switch online or other games requiring a linked account on our SO OS console and heard about Fekir updater (https://gbatemp.net/threads/kefir-updater.539086/).
    The thread looks scary and I am not sure in the end this is really what I need.

We have one official NSW console running a valid live account (whatever Nintendo calls this) but we travel extensively and sometimes have no Internet connection for long period of times.
    My kids also have a console running SX OS (no live account). So would this be the way to fake a linked account ?

Thanks.

2. Andalitez

Andalitez GBAtemp Fan

United States
    If you already have a linked account then no need for Kefir.
    What Kefir does is remove all current accounts from the console (hence the need to backup all saved files using checkpoint) and replaces it it with an account that's already linked

3. Aglae Pheryl

OP Aglae Pheryl GBAtemp Fan

France
    Can I link the account that is on the 'Official' NSW console to the other 'SX OS' console? Any risks in doing so ?
    Thanks

4. jeroen tilmans

Newcomer

Netherlands
    Hi guys, question does bloodstained ritual of the night 1.01 xci version needs system update 8.0/8.1?

5. pcwizard7

pcwizard7 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Australia
    this is just so you can play games that do a link account check without risking your own like with mk11

Aglae Pheryl likes this.
  6. abdiziriel

abdiziriel Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I tried and Kefir creates me an account but when I start the game,, it asks me for a password for the created account. How do I find the pass?

7. abdiziriel

abdiziriel Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Any help with this issue? Trying to play latest MK but can't without linking an account. Kefir creates one but asks me for pass

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - linking, account, updater