Hacking Sx Os Licence used on a new chip, where can i get a licence these days

Xandroz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Hey guys, long story short, got an sx core and when i activate it keeps telling me used, and i didnt use it.

where can i get a licence asap
Most sites are down

dal665

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Where did you find a chip? I got mine on AliExpress, hope I don't get F over for my code. Gonna need to install mine and find out. Good luck, hope you can get a code bro.[emoji1374]

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

GCS

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Hey guys, long story short, got an sx core and when i activate it keeps telling me used, and i didnt use it.

where can i get a licence asap
Most sites are down
In TX's site's where to buy section, Germany's 2nd store works. Never bought from them but since it's in the official where to buy section I don't think it would be a scam. And I don't think it matters where you buy from since it's an online activation key.

Note: If your Switch is v1 (Erista) Patched model, you can run atmosphere in it without the need for a license.

Last edited by GCS,
Reactions: Xandroz

Xandroz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Yea its a v1, but customer paid for sx os
Dont want him to get bumped,
Regarding atmosphere, i just load the latest and boot the payload from there and thets it, or i need a work around

GCS

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Yea its a v1, but customer paid for sx os
Dont want him to get bumped,
Regarding atmosphere, i just load the latest and boot the payload from there and thets it, or i need a work around
You can follow this, there isn't that much difference compared to a normal atmosphere installation.

Xandroz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
I will give it a try and lower the cost on the guy, thats the only option really the damm licence is used and i didnt come close to the damm thing before.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Thanks alot man

Reactions: GCS

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk