Hacking SX os licence help

Drillakilla

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So I injected the payload, went to load, followed instructions to generate a licence file, went to os website, loaded it says you are using a lite version, enter licence.

I've checked the boards, other people have had this issue and advised to email a screenshot with unique code, I have . They haven't responded .

What should I do?

Last edited by Drillakilla,

kkcheong

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
You should actually pay for it if you haven't. If you have, just wait for them to get back to you.

Drillakilla

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You should actually pay for it if you haven't. If you have, just wait for them to get back to you.
Thanks mate . I don't know where to pay or what to pay for? I just downloaded SX os 2.0 from their website and couldn't get it to work. Another user advised me to get the lite version to get it to work through hekete and here I am.

Any advice? I'd like to pay for full licence but need to book it through heketa

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks mate . I don't know where to pay or what to pay for? I just downloaded SX os 2.0 from their website and couldn't get it to work. Another user advised me to get the lite version to get it to work through hekete and here I am.

Any advice? I'd like to pay for full licence but need to book it through heketa
The lite version doesnt play games FYI. You have to buy the full version from a modchip website. You dont buy it directly from TX. They just activate it for you once you have it

Biggyhead

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got mine from 3ds cart, but the time zone difference since the guy is in China. I waited 2 hrs for mine to come. Didn't use the dongle just used tegrarcm to inject or my phone.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk