Hacking Question SX OS generates me a license request of another Switch.

gabru

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Bought SX PRO for my switch (1) > Activated license on (1) vía web browser (offline) > bought SX OS code for my brother's switch (2) > sent payload with my SX PRO on (2) > generated license request and when going to activate vía their website, it won't let me activate through code (because the license-request.dat seems to refer to my switch (1).

I don't know what to do ;_;

xYuunax

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I've done it several times, also tried formatting again the microsd... still the same. It's weird.

think you have to run the tx payload from the PC, as the dongle will keep trying to request license with an already claimed code.

But once it is setup and the proper license is on the sd card, you can use the TX dongle to boot.

longxa762

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
sent payload with my SX PRO on (2) > generated license request and when going to activate vía their website

There your problem, you have to sideload SX OS with your phones or pc otherwise it will keep generating a license request with the code already activated from the dongle

gabru

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Have you tried just sending the payload through your PC instead without using the dongle?

think you have to run the tx payload from the PC, as the dongle will keep trying to request license with an already claimed code.

But once it is setup and the proper license is on the sd card, you can use the TX dongle to boot.

There your problem, you have to sideload SX OS with your phones or pc otherwise it will keep generating a license request with the code already activated from the dongle

Yup, that's what I was trying right now and the problem is solved. Just run the payload first from PC/phone so the license-request generates correctly. Then running it with SX PRO without any probs. Thanks guys, have a nice afternoon!

Reactions: comput3rus3r

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1