Hacking SX OS Emunand not booting after SD refresh

snoofly

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

So a quick request for any advice, I’ll try to keep it short(ish)

with the wait for sx support on 9.0.0 and the fact flycast doesn’t work on retroarch under sx, i’m kinda half jumping ship to atmosphere
or at least wanting to have both flavours of emunand available to cover all the bases

so i backed up my whole sd card prior to reformatting to setup emummc via hekate.

that went fine and i gotta say atmos seems snappier than sx.. i like it

anyhoo, so i still want best of both worlds (xcis usb etc) so figured i could just copy the sx emunand and emutendo folder back but no good, boots to sx splash then black screen

sx screen says emunand is enabled and tried deleting, recreating the emunand and then copying my 8.1 files back etc.

key point perhaps i had updated sys to 9.0 but my backed up sx nand files i copied back were from an 8.1 dump
so i thought it might still work as it’s the same setup as what i had working fine prior to reformatting my card

maybe in need to check again when sx releases 9.0 support but i thought it would just run off the dump in the sxos/emunand folder.

Any other ideas- cheers

snoofly

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Figured out the issue, thanks for all the help.
It was nothing to do with any scenario i’ve read about before so was quite pleased to work it out but clearly no one else is interested lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Le youtube face.