Hacking Question SX OS either xci/nsp games need internet connection for starting?!

m0rtex

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi Guys,

I just upgrade my switch with the latest 7.0.1 firmware und use the sx os 2.6.1 beta. Everthing works fine I am able to start many of the backupped games so far.
But some games say at the start that "internet connection is required" and even i go to the internet in sx os (I don't care about getting banned) it says that the "purchase could not be authorized" and so the game won't start either.
I am only having problems with some games: Zelda breath of the wild, mario kart 8 deluxe, mario party, super smash bros, and some more..
SX OS doesn't need sig patches as long I couldn't find them in the internet but just for other cfw like atmosphere etc., so what else can I try for making all of the .xci and .nsp games working after installing them with newest sx installer on sd card?
I am not using vnand just normal, enabled rcm, all games on sd card (exfat format).
Is there any suggestions for me and maybe many other users?

Regards
Thomas

m0rtex

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thank for the reply but if I choose ignore the game won‘t start at all. It just remains on the game selection menu from wehre I normally start all of mi games..

Synz007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had this issue for some games as well, reinstalling the updates and the dlc fixed this issue for me.

m0rtex

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I had this issue for some games as well, reinstalling the updates and the dlc fixed this issue for me.
which updates do you mean? the game updates? And also the game dlcs? Can I just install them out of the normal sx installer on my switch?

I have encountered this issue with turok. I just reinstalled the nsp with lithium and that solved it.
Is lithium better then sx installer? Does it work with the actual 2.6.1 sx os on a 7.0.1 switch?

Paulsar99

Trophies
XP
Country
Togo
which updates do you mean? the game updates? And also the game dlcs? Can I just install them out of the normal sx installer on my switch?

Is lithium better then sx installer? Does it work with the actual 2.6.1 sx os on a 7.0.1 switch?
Yes it works with sx os.

Reactions: m0rtex

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

SX Installer is fine if you're using the one released on their website and not the one that is integrated into the CFW. The latter is very primitive and supposedly still has a bug that will corrupt installs. But the SX installer released more recently on their website works great. It is essentially just Tinfoil but with a nice UI, since they took the code of Tinfoil, but that's not really a bad thing since they made big improvements to it.

Reactions: m0rtex

m0rtex

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yes it works with sx os.
Great, then I try to install the games that are not working with lithium instead of sx installer. Does it also support .xci files to installing?
And why are there so many diferent installer apps around?! :wacko:

SX Installer is fine if you're using the one released on their website and not the one that is integrated into the CFW. The latter is very primitive and supposedly still has a bug that will corrupt installs. But the SX installer released more recently on their website works great. It is essentially just Tinfoil but with a nice UI, since they took the code of Tinfoil, but that's not really a bad thing since they made big improvements to it.
Oh okay, I must figure out which one I've used.. So in your opinion the one which is integrated in the cfw (double times "R" in Album) is not the same like the one which they deliver for downloader at their website?
I think I just used the one in Album double times "R".. :nayps3:

Last edited by m0rtex,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse