Status
Not open for further replies.

0x64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
"better security" means "If I had to pay for it I want everybody to pay for it", "Nobody should have for free what I had to pay for"... lol!
LOL Haha...Nicely said! Personally I really want to see it cracked, and maybe read up a write up about how its security measures are broken.
I have 2 brand new swtiches 3.0 and 4.1 both never used. I can definitely shell out 35 bucks for SX OS but I don't want to. Maybe it's the hacker instinct inside me...But it takes the fun away if I had to pay for CFW. If I want to play by the rules I'd stay offical and never care about these stuff. Yea I find it weird to pay to priate. Reminds me of that youtube++ app on IOS cydia store which blocks youtube ads but adds its own ads if you don't pay the dev...People had to install another ad block to block those ads. What absurdity!

Now I do understand TX has put in a fair bit of work and definitely is leading the scene forward. But like I said above I still want to see it cracked, it's a complicated feeling lol.
I think the people who are cracking it have similar feelings too. Another strong reason might be TX has the community's attention and has put in strong protection scheme. So it's like a hacking skills showdown to see who is better.

Last edited by 0x64,

Thatcher

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TX have emailed PRAGMA asking him to work for them :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Attachments

• 20180621_183140.jpg
    20180621_183140.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 551
Last edited by Thatcher,

Xandroz

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
he should accept the offer and make money, instead of being an ass.

he will eventually give up and tells them he wants to join and they will shove him out

Altina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
“For anyone curious, unless I messed up somewhere (the Python scripts had no errors), the resulting boot_recompiled.dat is completely unrecognized by payload.bin, so more work is indeed necessary”

Dang, and he thought he cracked it last night lol.

Reactions: cearp

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I am reading properly if it weren't better crack would not be needed, also I am arguing with the one that believed the ping long jokes, that says much
I die not say that. Go read back what i said and don't make baseless assumptions pus fanboyism is bever good. It is quite clear what you are

kamesenin888

Trophies
XP
Country
I die not say that. Go read back what i said and don't make baseless assumptions pus fanboyism is bever good. It is quite clear what you are
You should try using autocorrect when writing mr gullible ( believing ping long joke was tx lol) and that is what you said when a superior alternative is on the run crack it to make it available because the other side is useless

SexiestManAlive

The key that lights the dark
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so how does the dongle work? would a usb c drive allow me to transfer the payloads to switch automatically without having to use a pc? because i dont want to have to buy the sx pro just for the dongle.

link42586

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That dongle is their product...this os in the long run will be a distant memory...Stuff like this always is. In the end it's usually the free option that shines and becomes the norm as they usually overtake the paid option in features.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)