Not open for further replies.

MrGizMo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
what shit security, they left it to download for anyone to fiddle around with it.
they wouldnt do that if they are sure that its secure.

some trolls claimming they craxked it, then gives up and tries a different approach.

and if he is buliding rome, let him
build something usefull or help in atmosphere instead of stealing others work.

before it came out people claimed tx stole it from atmosphere, well its out now and atmosphere isnt, so hey lets take peoples attention to another topic instead of the nagging on atmosphere

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

exactly nonsense,
nothing has been cracked yet

Thanks for the update!

Arnold101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thousands of the people on the other side are just refreshing the page waiting for one of a handful of people who might be capable to do the work, I'm actually expecting a Chinese clone team to pop up selling a discounted cracked version first rebranded as R4 super duper goldy deluxe any day now
lol you know how many developers are out of there? and they can collaborate too. "refreshing the page"

Pacote

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
what shit security, they left it to download for anyone to fiddle around with it.
they wouldnt do that if they are sure that its secure.

some trolls claimming they craxked it, then gives up and tries a different approach.

and if he is buliding rome, let him
build something usefull or help in atmosphere instead of stealing others work.

before it came out people claimed tx stole it from atmosphere, well its out now and atmosphere isnt, so hey lets take peoples attention to another topic instead of the nagging on atmosphere

exactly nonsense,
nothing has been cracked yet

Cause only tards would expect to be cracked that fast... this is nome securom pc games where after the first sucessful crack they could pretty much do the same routine on the subsequent games....

Threat this like a custom DRM so it was obvious it would take some time but as EVERY FUCKING THING, it will get cracked eventually, if I were to guess i would guess by the end of this weekend of at the worst case, in a few weeks.

kamesenin888

Trophies
XP
Country
Cause only tards would expect to be cracked that fast... this is nome securom pc games where after the first sucessful crack they could pretty much do the same routine on the subsequent games....

Threat this like a custom DRM so it was obvious it would take some time but as EVERY FUCKING THING, it will get cracked eventually, if I were to guess i would guess by the end of this weekend of at the worst case, in a few weeks.
Like it was going to be cracked in a day?

Essasetic

General Spectator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Did you guys notice the SX OS 1.1 download link? Was this already there?
I'm curious what does version 1.1 introduce?

(Hopefully security improvements at the very least if there isn't anything new)

D

Deleted User

OP
am I the only one that finds this SX OS cracking thing very hypocritical? Everyone who is cracking it are the ones that have bitched and bitched for years about piracy..yet they are trying to pirate the OS..which in turn will just allow more piracy

sTo0z

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
am I the only one that finds this SX OS cracking thing very hypocritical? Everyone who is cracking it are the ones that have bitched and bitched for years about piracy..yet they are trying to pirate the OS..which in turn will just allow more piracy
I think it's more to do with stopping TX from making money. If their tech is released for free, their product is dead in the water.

Reactions: GraFfiX420

kamesenin888

Trophies
XP
Country
I think it's more to do with stopping TX from making money. If their tech is released for free, their product is dead in the water.
Yes v1 would be free, and what about the updates ? if an update is live you would want to use that particular update or the old one? people are paying mostly for the updates and support

Rudy69

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

That's the thing, random people pirating games etc is one thing. Having a company built on enabling piracy for people and making money is a different and something I personally don't agree with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: