Hacking SX OS - AutoRCM ON or OFF? How to check, touch controls not working on SX Boot menu

Radee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all,

I am on Switch Firmware 9.x and SX OS 3.1.0. Oddly, the touch controls or even the switch keypad / buttons do not work on SXOS boot menu for me. So there is no way for me to find out if i had ever enabled AutoRCM.

1. Can some one suggest another way to find out?
2. My primary goal is to move to Atmosphere so does it matter if SX OS AutoRCM is switched on?

Thanks in advance,
ArDee

shanefromoz

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Why dont you update to 11.0.0 using choidujour NX and then try sxos 3.1.0
There is no need to move to atmosphere as everything works on sxos

Reactions: nWo

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
There is no need to move to atmosphere as everything works on sxos
Sooner or later the users have to switch to atmosphere. Sx os is dead. Probably forever. And that's a fact. There is no reason to NOT move to atmosphere.

So there is no way for me to find out if i had ever enabled AutoRCM
When your screen stays black after only pressing the power button, means, autorcm is enabled. When you need a dongle, PC or smartphone to send a payload. That's autorcm

shanefromoz

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Sooner or later the users have to switch to atmosphere. Sx os is dead. Probably forever. And that's a fact. There is no reason to NOT move to atmosphere.

When your screen stays black after only pressing the power button, means, autorcm is enabled. When you need a dongle, PC or smartphone to send a payload. That's autorcm
Your wrong.
Sxos will be back just wait and see

Radee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

So basically if I simply power off and on, if autoRCM was not enabled then it will boot into the OS. If enabled then it should stop in RCM black screen waiting for payload right?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Nope. Nintendo released 11.0.1. Did tx update their cfw for this version? No. Same for all upcoming updates.

@shanefromoz I'm updating for this reason. Crash bandicoot about time needs 11.01

Radee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all,

I am on Switch Firmware 9.x and SX OS 3.1.0. Oddly, the touch controls or even the switch keypad / buttons do not work on SXOS boot menu for me. So there is no way for me to find out if i had ever enabled AutoRCM.

1. Can some one suggest another way to find out?
2. My primary goal is to move to Atmosphere so does it matter if SX OS AutoRCM is switched on?

Thanks in advance,
ArDee

Just fyi to all in this boat. I moved to atmosphere ... Wasn't hard at all for those on the edge!

Reactions: sorabora

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse