Hacking sx os 8.0.1 how do i update to 9.0.1 and stay on mod to play pokemon switch new to this

FyreLord42

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is it safe to update to 9.0.1 on switch to play pokemon sword my console is already modded with sx os on 8.0.1

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That all depends. Are you using SX os on your sysnand or emunand? If you're running it on your sysnand and you dont have a nand backup you may be in for an online ban.

FyreLord42

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That all depends. Are you using SX os on your sysnand or emunand? If you're running it on your sysnand and you dont have a nand backup you may be in for an online ban.
might be on a sysnand not sure i didnt do anything special but put files on sd card but i have another switch so its ok if this one catches a ban i dont plan on using it online

jkjj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Few users have mentioned that it works on 8.0.1 so stay on that firmware.

yeah maybe. i think if pokemon got him to read a bit about CFW scene maybe he should spend a few days yet and set up emummc/emunand, explore some great homebrew etc.
expect a very quick update to pokemon upon release after which you will need the new FW, as well as most updates to other games henceforth.

recommend if you do go that way, just get boot.dat and SXOS.bin payload from their website, load it up and let it make an emunand for you (it's free). then you can load up hekate and import/migrate to the emummc layout.

whether you care about a ban or not emummc is still cool and useful, now and probably more so in the future

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM