Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
also waiting on an xcom save.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Saves for Bioshock (all 3 games) : http://dl.free.fr/ndejOFZMr

Edit: If this is against the rules please feel free to delete my message as I will not be monitoring the thread today and probably not tomorrow either.

thanks a lot

SaltyDog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have ran into issues with ring fit, besides the newest games. i've tried unsuccessfully reaching out to team xecuter for any update.

zahimi

GBAtemp theme maker extraordinarie
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

I used the save file.
I dont get any eula screen.
I just get an error and then the game is corrupted.
Sx 2.9.5 and fw 10.0.2.
Anyone got xcom working?

Edit: The problem was sx installer. Both app and builtin installer didnt work.
Installed with goldleaf and working fine!

Last edited by zahimi,

dravn8004

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i installed the xci via sxos. then i booted to REINX and started the game. once i got a save message, backed up the save and deleted the game. booted back to sxos and the xci that is stored on external usb works fine.

rafaelia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I used the save file.
I dont get any eula screen.
I just get an error and then the game is corrupted.
Sx 2.5.4 and fw 10.0.2.
Anyone got xcom working?

NSP or XCI?
For me the xci works fine but if I install it as an nsp with the update it says it's currupt.

Donuht11

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I had a similar issue originally & i think its to do with the built in SXOS installer, the steps it took to resolve are as follows (May not require all). Mine now works perfectly.

1.Install XCI with the SXOS Installer App not the built in one

2.Restore the Post EULA Save with Checkpoint

3.Load Game to Menu then exit

4.Install the Update NSP with the SXOS Installer App not the built in one

5.Play the game

RandomTake

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
2.9.5 is a buggy mess causing all kinds of problems with lots of different games. Rumor has it 3.0.0 will be released "soon". Probably once the new chip installs are done ( Speculated chip installers are using 3.0.0 already). Unfortunately seams downgrading back to 9.2 and using the previous SXOS fixes the issues, but as stated wont help with 10.* games. As per usual Team X keeping silent about it which is a shame.

Bonovox40

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had a similar issue originally & i think its to do with the built in SXOS installer, the steps it took to resolve are as follows (May not require all). Mine now works perfectly.

5.Play the game

I'll test this also, once I figure out how to transfer the save file over. Never did that before, what's the XCOM2 number folder in checkpoint?
I used goldleaf via USB to install the nsp of the game and nsp update and crashes and Eula agreement page when I press A. (Using SX 2.9.5 and 10.0.2 fw. No other cfw)

Last edited by Bonovox40,
Reactions: BRasilisk

Donuht11

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'll test this also, once I figure out how to transfer the save file over. Never did that before, what's the XCOM2 number folder in checkpoint?
I used goldleaf via USB to install the nsp of the game and nsp update and crashes and Eula agreement page when I press A. (Using SX 2.9.5 and 10.0.2 fw. No other cfw)
If you download the game save it’s already in the correct folder structure to drop straight into switch/checkpoint/saves. Then load checkpoint and the save will be there ready to restore. I must stress I did this step before applying the update file.

Bonovox40

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you download the game save it’s already in the correct folder structure to drop straight into switch/checkpoint/saves. Then load checkpoint and the save will be there ready to restore. I must stress I did this step before applying the update file.
Ok good to know. I feel like it shouldn't really matter if the save was injected before or after the update because it's not like some DLC that requires X update but who knows? If it doesn't work directly, I'll try your steps. Btw, what sx version and what fw are you on?

Donuht11

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ok good to know. I feel like it shouldn't really matter if the save was injected before or after the update because it's not like some DLC that requires X update but who knows? If it doesn't work directly, I'll try your steps. Btw, what sx version and what fw are you on?
Tried installing both prior to injecting the save and the game corrupted, though this was done via the built in installer for both the xci & nsp so could have been the issue. I’m 2.9.5 & 10.0.3.

zahimi

GBAtemp theme maker extraordinarie
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
NSP or XCI?
For me the xci works fine but if I install it as an nsp with the update it says it's currupt.

Ok I got it working after installing with goldleaf.
Only goldleaf could install this big file.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Tried installing both prior to injecting the save and the game corrupted, though this was done via the built in installer for both the xci & nsp so could have been the issue. I’m 2.9.5 & 10.0.3.

Try goldleaf!

Bonovox40

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Ok, injecting the save with checkpoint worked. Didn't have to mess with reinstalling game or update again. So 1. I installed the nsp 2. installed the update nsp (both through goldleaf) 3. moved save file to checkpoint folder and inject save with checkpoint 4. Got to Xcom2 main menu/profit? ;-)

dravn8004

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

5.Play the game
I agree there is an issue with the built in installer for xcom. Couldn’t get sx installer to work but mounted xci and used tinfoil to install. Worked no problem

Last edited by dravn8004,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are you @AncientBoi :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: