SX OS 2.6 Beta released: full support for Nintendo Switch firmware 7.x

From Team Xecuter:

This new 2.6 BETA of SX OS adds full support for Nintendo Switch firmware 7.x, including ALL functionality you expect when using our product. We've been pioneering our own unique and proprietary solution for defeating any future firmware protection and we're quite happy with the results so far.

This release is marked as BETA because we changed things drastically under the hood to streamline future firmware updates and some things may inadvertently behave differently.

That does not mean it hasn't been vetted at all, so give it a shot today!

Of course, we haven't been sitting idly behind the scenes either. A lot of our development resources and attention has been dedicated to bringing SX OS to those "unhackable" switches. We are working hard to bring the SX OS experience to all of you who are stuck with an "unhackable" switch. Stay tuned for more news!

Download here: -REMOVED-

Last edited by linuxares,

HugoAndore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not much of scene follower, Sx user myself..but never understood the fighting between sx users and other cfw users...arent we all doing the samething? stealing games...oops sorry forgot to say, using our switches for "homebrew"...needless to say..doubt real homebrew users outnumber the other "Homebrew" users. Don't matter if its free or paid. They all do the main thing we want..everything else is extra.

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Not much of scene follower, Sx user myself..but never understood the fighting between sx users and other cfw users...arent we all doing the samething? stealing games...oops sorry forgot to say, using our switches for "homebrew"...needless to say..doubt real homebrew users outnumber the other "Homebrew" users. Don't matter if its free or paid. They all do the main thing we want..everything else is extra.
Well, there’s 40 pages explaining why the situation isn’t quite that simple.

Reactions: x65943

BrunoAlvesMontei

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Try with a new emunand...

Or...

Maybe you need to upgrade your TSEC's firmware...

Wait for official answer...

Só i've read several reports of other users that were using 2.6 with emunand without issues and tried to troubleshoot on my end.

What I've noticed is that if I boot to sx os menu and try to boot from there Emunand I get the black screen error, but if I boot directly to emunand from payload it works, dunno why, but it's working for now.

teamlocust

Trophies
XP
Country
India
@linuxares instead of calling me dumb kindly read what I wrote. I only mentioned sept as atmosphere fanatics were calling out tx that they could not bypass sept logo. But as you can clearly see but not understand that they are talented enough to use an old exploit and boot into 7.0.1.

JoeBloggs777

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The guys who paid for that crap are in denial and try to justify the purchase of it.

the guys who wasted time messing around with layered FS crap were in denial and try to justify their free CFW while those who purchased SX were cut and pasting XCI files and playing all the games trouble free :)

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
maybe the $30 USD is too much for someone from Gambia, so trying to justify paying for it is beyond them?
$30 to have exclusive emunand access months before any other cfw implements it was enough reason to buy it for me. I play Smash online every day and enjoy cfw on my emunand without a problem. Most people without emunand are probably already banned. Another switch for online play is going to be a little more expensive than sx os.

Last edited by JJTapia19,

JoeBloggs777

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@linuxares instead of calling me dumb kindly read what I wrote. I only mentioned sept as atmosphere fanatics were calling out tx that they could not bypass sept logo. But as you can clearly see but not understand that they are talented enough to use an old exploit and boot into 7.0.1.

there were many experienced users on here who said either TX wouldn't support 7.x or it would use the Atmos splash screen, anything else was not possible as TX didn't have the skills or keys to do it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: @HoTuan You'll need one that hasn't had its stock firmware updated in quite some time, for starters