• Replies 79
  • Likes 1

HOv

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow I didn't realize there's so many issues. TX needs to get on this ASAP. I'll give this thread until the end of the day tomorrow and then I'll send TX the list of all games having issues. Thanks for everyone's input. Keep em coming.

Reactions: MarkDarkness

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I started playing Battle Chasers: Nightwar XCI the other day and noticed it will freeze anytime I come out of sleep into the game. I can replicate it doing the following:

1. Be in-game and press power to sleep or let console go to sleep - Waking up you can play for a minute but sounds won't work, then eventually will freeze
2. Return to home-menu and enter sleep via power button or time-out while the game is in standby or "Playing" mode - Waking up and entering game is the same as above.
3. Saving and closing out of the game and entering sleep, then starting the game back up works just peachy (except for the super long load times)

I'll also mention I'm on 1.9 with 6.0 OFW but this sounds similar to other issues guys here are stating with the other problem games. Gotta love these HB devs throwing hurdles

Last edited by Maximilious,

GeraltOfRivia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ofmw 4.1 sx os 1.9 L.A. NOIRE
Random freezes during gameplay, corrupting installed update, forcing me to reinstall it. ( I know that is not the feedback you asked for but I hope the words spread out for this great game and arrives to TX team in order to get fixed properly)

Last edited by GeraltOfRivia,

thaikhoa

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
100% XCIs in my list were cashed after waking up from sleep mode.
NSPs work on most games except known bugs related to layeredfs in general.

fugal

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Siberia 1 y 2

when you put video settings and what you want to put in full screen they get caught

Sos 2.0
Fw 5.1.0

Last edited by fugal,

bandar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Fifa 19 when I play as Juventus. Also happened when I play the Champions and career mode . Other teams less than 4 stars for some reason are fine but mid match it will crash.

In all the scenarios above it crashes the game and render it as corrupt.

Using the NSP and updated. FW 5.1.0 SX OS 2.0 and also happened in 1.9.

Last edited by bandar,

HOv

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fifa 19 when I play as Juventus.

It crashes the game and render it as corrupt

Using the NSP and updated. FW 5.1.0 SX OS 2.0 and also happened in 1.9
Did you read my update on the post? When I updated to ofw 6.0 and downgraded to 1.9 sx os, the issues I had went away. Not sure if it'll fix your issue as I don't have the game to test on my own.

bandar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Did you read my update on the post? When I updated to ofw 6.0 and downgraded to 1.9 sx os, the issues I had went away. Not sure if it'll fix your issue as I don't have the game to test on my own.

Will do that and update you asap

bandar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia

Ok after updating the issue is still there but different error.
After updating fw to 6.0 and downgrading sxos to 1.9 when I try to play a match the game crashes after I confirm and right when the pre game training starts with error code 2002-4153 and the game is rendered corrupt.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night