Hacking Question SX OS 2.0.1 Crash on NSP Uninstall?

virusburger101

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone, I am getting this weird error on SX OS and wanted to see if anyone is getting something similar. Here are some details of my switch Switch Version 6.0.0, XS OS 2.0.1 running their EmuNAND, AutoRCM disabled. So here is the problem I installed an NSP and ended up not wanting to play that game anymore, I went to settings > Data Management > Manage Software > NSP Wanted > Delete Software. Once I click on this the switch just throws the normal error screen with the error code 2168-0002. After this, I have to boot back into SX OS to use the switch again. I ended up having to do a quick archive for the NSP I wanted to get rid of.

I am just wanting to know if anyone is has gotten this problem and is there a workaround out there for this problem?

Thanks!

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
not sure if this is your problem
"This error occurs when you have an issue with your wireless connection. Currently, the best solution is to remove all of the wireless network settings on your Nintendo Switch, then create a new wireless network connection setting. If you are still seeing the 2168-0002 after doing this, you may need to send the device in for repair."

virusburger101

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not sure if this is your problem
"This error occurs when you have an issue with your wireless connection. Currently, the best solution is to remove all of the wireless network settings on your Nintendo Switch, then create a new wireless network connection setting. If you are still seeing the 2168-0002 after doing this, you may need to send the device in for repair."

I google that error and saw that it has to do with the wireless but I don't think uninstalling an NSP will need the wireless to work.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hi everyone, I am getting this weird error on SX OS and wanted to see if anyone is getting something similar. Here are some details of my switch Switch Version 6.0.0, XS OS 2.0.1 running their EmuNAND, AutoRCM disabled. So here is the problem I installed an NSP and ended up not wanting to play that game anymore, I went to settings > Data Management > Manage Software > NSP Wanted > Delete Software. Once I click on this the switch just throws the normal error screen with the error code 2168-0002. After this, I have to boot back into SX OS to use the switch again. I ended up having to do a quick archive for the NSP I wanted to get rid of.

I am just wanting to know if anyone is has gotten this problem and is there a workaround out there for this problem?

Thanks!

UPDATE: So it looks like I had to boot into stock NX OS too remove the NSP still don't know why SX OS was having problems but it is good to go now.

Reactions: Albytrozz

ALLRoudio

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have the same Error (other Errorcode: 2345-0021) on Emunand with Firmware 6.01...
...erased a lot of my Backups (NSP Installs)

-I'am testet via Tinfoil USB (Crash...Boot Original System)
-SX OS 2.1

Sorry for my bad English...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol