Hacking Discussion SX Core/ SX Lite List of Compatible Homebrew (Updated Regularly)

zebular0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone edited sys-clk to take advantage of the faster GPU clock overhead on the Mariko? If so, would a simple .ini edit do the trick as the faster clocks aren't able to be toggled in the program itself.

Bayart

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Has anyone edited sys-clk to take advantage of the faster GPU clock overhead on the Mariko? If so, would a simple .ini edit do the trick as the faster clocks aren't able to be toggled in the program itself.

There's a Mariko specific fork on Github (just google sys-clk-mariko).

Anyway, I've tried the Incognito NRO on my brand new Mariko (XKJ4001) and it bricked the Emunand.

hartleyshc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's a Mariko specific fork on Github (just google sys-clk-mariko).

Anyway, I've tried the Incognito NRO on my brand new Mariko (XKJ4001) and it bricked the Emunand.
Yeah it seems to be only certain Mariko devices. I have one under it bricked the emunand. But it works just fine on my Lite.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

ucupetuks

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
on sx os lite its run normal

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hi, i have mariko v2, any for see overlay fps?
i tried on lite using status monitor overlay + fps plugin and it works, but some 32bit game doesnt show fps

minino10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
hi, with overclock sys clk i put cpu handled mode to 1725 ram 1600 and gpu 460 in crash team racig but the fps counter tells me it keeps going at 30 fps why?

Nagaa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hi, with overclock sys clk i put cpu handled mode to 1725 ram 1600 and gpu 460 in crash team racig but the fps counter tells me it keeps going at 30 fps why?
You need to unlock the framerate with this mod to get 60fps

Attachments

• CTR60FPS.zip
    2.3 KB · Views: 162
Reactions: minino10

Andricnate

Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Hi can I check whether I should download incognito on my sysnand or emunand in order for me to go online play in acnh.

mattyxarope

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi can I check whether I should download incognito on my sysnand or emunand in order for me to go online play in acnh.

Don't use incognito for sysnand. Use it only on emunand, and be careful because some lite users are saying it bricks it. Didn't brick mine though.

Don't go online with anything unless it's legit.

minino10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
You need to unlock the framerate with this mod to get 60fps
Thank you very much, I already unlocked fps but even putting everything to the maximum cpu gpu and ram the refresh rate is between 48 and 55 fps seldom stays at 60fps, I have mariko v2 sxcore, it will not be optimized?

mattyxarope

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With the latest update the I can confirm the following things work:

- Flycast
- MelonDS with fast memory option checked

Can anyone else confirm that Fizeu works now?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)