Hacking Discussion SX Core Mariko list of non-compatible tools

burnett1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I use NX Nand Manager, but it cant Read the Device ID from my Fortnite Switch. So maybe the Fotnite Switch have a othe Device ID who NX Manager cant work with it. Please can you Update the NX Manager included the Fortnite Switch?

Thanks a lot. :)

RastaFaka

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
@burnett1 I have fortnite bundle switch and serial numder is XKJ1004. NX Nand Manager can't read the Device ID and incognito doesn't work (stuck on Switch logo).

Canan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,

I have a switch v2 (Mariko) with the chip soldered inside, with the SX 3.1.0, and everything is stable and working well on the emuNAND :)
But I'm on 10.2.0 (sysNAND and emuNAND) so I can't use the latest games and/or updated ones...
How can I update my emuNAND (to keep the sysNAND as clean as possible)? Because I found only ChoidujourNX, which BRICK as explained on the first page (autoRCM enable or not).

Thank you in advance,
Best regards.

Adamos_22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malta
Hello,

I have a switch v2 (Mariko) with the chip soldered inside, with the SX 3.1.0, and everything is stable and working well on the emuNAND :)
But I'm on 10.2.0 (sysNAND and emuNAND) so I can't use the latest games and/or updated ones...
How can I update my emuNAND (to keep the sysNAND as clean as possible)? Because I found only ChoidujourNX, which BRICK as explained on the first page (autoRCM enable or not).

Thank you in advance,
Best regards.
have same situation before, use ChoidujourNX with update 11.0.0 (not 11.0.1) i.e from this -, after update everything is fine emunand is 11.0.0 and sysnand was untouch.

Last edited by Adamos_22,

Canan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
have same situation before, use ChoidujourNX with update 11.0.0 (not 11.0.1) i.e from this link, after update everything is fine emunand is 11.0.0 and sysnand was untouch.
Hi,

Thank you for your help. :)

To be sure (correct me if needed), you have:
1. Installed ChoidujourNX on your emuNAND only (to keep clean sysNAND)
2. Copy the "Firmware 11.0.0.zip" from your link (because the 11.0.1 is not supported from SXOS)
3. Launch ChoidujourNX and select this file (unzip or not?) to update it (I guess, you haven't/can't selected "prevent fuse burning" as it is emuNAND?)
4. You don't have lost anything and all works fine
Is it Adamos?

Thank you in advance,
Best regards.

NB : You have to update your Mariko firmware and SXOS version in your signature. ^^

Last edited by Canan,

3DSBricker

Not So Daily Active Member
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It's been a while since someone posted something here, but I've some problems with my Switch. For example, is it normal that I can't downgrade below the version it came with? Not a fuse issue. It came with 10.2.0 and all versions above it work fine including 10.2.0, but if I install something below that, let's say 10.1.0, it hangs on the Switch logo. My fuses are 11+ (14 fuses burned). There also one more thing: I can't get incognito to work no matter what. It always hangs at the Switch logo (also makes a popping sound when forcing to turn of, as it always does when it's stuck and I shut down)

Last edited by 3DSBricker,

mattyxarope

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's been a while since someone posted something here, but I've some problems with my Switch. For example, is it normal that I can't downgrade below the version it came with? Not a fuse issue. It came with 10.2.0 and all versions above it work fine including 10.2.0, but if I install something below that, let's say 10.1.0, it hangs on the Switch logo. My fuses are 11+ (14 fuses burned). There also one more thing: I can't get incognito to work no matter what. It always hangs at the Switch logo (also makes a popping sound when forcing to turn of, as it always does when it's stuck and I shut down)

Why do you want to downgrade? I'm assuming you're talking about downgrading EmuNAND and not SysNAND...

Also: Icognito can brick SX Core and Lite apparently, so I'd stay away from that if you've got those.

MolhodeSoja

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yes, emuiibo and edizon don't work.
Emuiibo module makes some game crash, and edizon and edizon overlay don't work too.
It's just because they don't support SXOS.
Is Edizon a cfw issue or core issue? Like, Edizon and emuiibo have no support to sxos, but I am in atmosphere and it crashes when I start it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol