Hacking Discussion SX Core Mariko list of non-compatible tools

PECONAUT

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tested NXThemes Installer on Switch Lite V10.1.0.

Applied home screen, lock screen, player select, and app view. Everything works

Reactions: ludufre

Nerdtendo

Your friendly neighborhood idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if LineageOS has any plans of support for Mariko? I very much want to play Apollo Justice not on my phone.

hartleyshc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if LineageOS has any plans of support for Mariko? I very much want to play Apollo Justice not on my phone.
Hard to say. I haven't seen any device tree for Mariko yet in Lineage source. Or unofficial source for that fact. It's all foster (2015 Shield TV) code that was hacked to work for the 2017 version and the Switch as well. I haven't seen anyone working on the 2019 Shield, which is where you're going to see it first for it to trickle down to Mariko Switch devices next.

I could see it happening at some point, but I don't believe it'll be anytime soon. Some contributor will really want Lineage OS on the 2019 Shield and will do all of the grunt work one day.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

devilangelsoul

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hi all, I just made the change with sx core and I had to use the v1 then the Erista version.
I wanted to ask you which version of tinfoil and incognito can I use?

bibititou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France

JaRocker

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
Just so everyone know incognito.nro on work on Mariko switches that on 9.x and below 10.x will brick you switch, if you install incognito on 9.x and then update to 10.x it works fine

TheHuntsman1177

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone actually know where the TX support chat went to? It went down and BL4K3Y from TX forums mentioned a new one... But i cant PM on the forums?

Severence

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Does anybody know if ChoiDujourNX is safe to run within Atmosphere for sysnand FW update?

I ask because i have an iPatched board with a fuse mismatch (somebody plugged in the wrong EMMC module) and i already used the SX Core and SXOS licence to repair another board which also had a fuse mismatch.... just unsure if it's the SX-Cores integrated firmware that protects it from brick with ChoiDujourNX or the SXOS boot.dat??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Many such cases.