Hacking Sx Core and Sx Lite , test Units Received

bodgy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
So the Australian reseller I have ordered from wants Photo I.D. and a disclaimer signed before they will send anything now.

XD2020

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So the Australian reseller I have ordered from wants Photo I.D. and a disclaimer signed before they will send anything now.
A photo id seems really strange, why would that help them at all if Nintendo came after them. To throw their customers under a bus too? Curious about what the disclaimer would say, maybe that its only for homebrew purposes.

Maybe cancel and reorder from an overseas seller.

D

Deleted User

A photo id seems really strange, why would that help them at all if Nintendo came after them. To throw their customers under a bus too? Curious about what the disclaimer would say, maybe that its only for homebrew purposes.

Yeah seems super fishy
Unless there was a CC or paypal flag I don't see any reason for them to be asking you that
Order txswitch or sxflashcard - im pretty sure they ship worldwide

D

Deleted User

Does anyone know how much of the metal plating you're actually supposed to remove?

SX Core V2
You don't have to cut or remove any portion of the plate. You can bend little clip upwards then cable will have room to slide through.

Last edited by ,
Reactions: Helidwarf

ericklc02

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Anx chip (who became another site) has stopped trying to get anything to the US. If you have an order, contact them for a refund on Discord. Told me refunds should arrive within a week.

Didn't know that was what happend to Anx, I preordered mine with them and was becoming skeptical since everyone has been getting their modchips and I haven't even received my tracking number. That's insane.

toastytwo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Still waiting on tracking details from elewelt, two virgin switch lites collecting dust are driving me nuts.
Does anyone know the current status of sx lite?

bodgy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

I Declare:
• That Unique Products Sourcing is providing these products for the purpose of free legal
homebrew applications only.
• All products that I have ordered on uniqueproductssourcing are to be used for legal purposes only.
• All products that I have ordered on unique products sourcing are for my own personal use and will not be sold or distributed to another person or party.
• All products that I have ordered on uniqueproductssourcing are not ordered for the purpose of entrapment or be used in any investigative or evidential manner.
• As such, if any aspects of all mentioned in this document are false, I take full responsibility for any and all legal ramification and thereby absorb all responsibilities from Unique
Products Sourcing.
I hereby declare that I have read and understood all of the above and by signing this legally binding
document I declare and agree to the entirety of this legal contract.

That's the disclaimer, not too worried about that really but the I. D. thing just seems strange. I guess they are just checking I'm not a Nintendo plant.

Reactions: Deleted User

Helidwarf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I Declare:
• That Unique Products Sourcing is providing these products for the purpose of free legal
homebrew applications only.
• All products that I have ordered on uniqueproductssourcing are to be used for legal purposes only.
• All products that I have ordered on unique products sourcing are for my own personal use and will not be sold or distributed to another person or party.
• All products that I have ordered on uniqueproductssourcing are not ordered for the purpose of entrapment or be used in any investigative or evidential manner.
• As such, if any aspects of all mentioned in this document are false, I take full responsibility for any and all legal ramification and thereby absorb all responsibilities from Unique
Products Sourcing.
I hereby declare that I have read and understood all of the above and by signing this legally binding
document I declare and agree to the entirety of this legal contract.

That's the disclaimer, not too worried about that really but the I. D. thing just seems strange. I guess they are just checking I'm not a Nintendo plant.

If I were you I'd cancel my order and buy elsewhere, I got mine from aliexpress seller, no hassle you pay they ship, no bullshit.

I got this one https://aliexpress.com/item/4001125754363.html

chose standard shipping (slow one) and already got my tracking, delivery eta is for mid july (to italy) but you can also choose dhl fast shipping of course.

In the reviews there are some photoes of people who got it already so its legit, furthermore the price is the one recommended by TX so there's no markup like those sites selling them for $60...

Last edited by Helidwarf,

semzorro

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Another question : I have samsung evo plus 128 gb microSD , so what format should I use ? exFat or fat32 ? And can I use multiple sd cards ?

The8Darkness

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Also, can someone else confirm about the bulge that you get in the back of the console after installing the chip? (Someone here mentioned it) That can't be the intended look. If you install it correctly, will there still be a bulge?
You cant install it wrong, how can people even come up with this stuff? Cpu is on the left side of the, if you did too much solder 1. cpu wouldnt make proper contact with the heatsink (if you could even get the screws in) 2. It literally wouldnt matter at all because the main part of the chip containing the nand is to the right of the cpu
And there is NO WAY to install anything the wrong way, the cables are stiff and short, you would have to put it in wrong on purpose and probably even tape it down since it jumps into place after that.

There is a buldge and thats simply how it is, it doesnt affect anything, you cant feel it, in fact if you put a case on you cant even see it anymore, but you can 100% see it when youre looking for it.

D

Deleted User

Another question : I have samsung evo plus 128 gb microSD , so what format should I use ? exFat or fat32 ? And can I use multiple sd cards ?

You can use fat 32 or exfat

With dual nand having multiple cards is cleaner

Just finished a SX Core V1 install:
f7fEsic.jpg

Last edited by ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: Chuck your brain out the window, it's useless, use your head instead