Hacking Sx Core and Sx Lite , test Units Received

XD2020

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could sell the chips or mod service on dark web for bitcoin.
Heads up to anyone who ordered from sxflashcard; USPS called me to tell me it's in customs and would take a maximum of 2 months
Ouch, sorry. Mine is hung up as well, but hopefully not that bad. (but current estimate is another 12-31 days) Lesson is to use good/more expensive shipping I think.

Reactions: Deleted User

vvaitforme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey

Attachments

• asdadasd.png
    asdadasd.png
    16.8 KB · Views: 223

Helidwarf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
perhaps tx or nintendo is trying to take down the non authorized sellers.

I sent a message to the guy I bought from asking if they were still willing to sell it in private, or with a fake listing.

Migoma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heads up to anyone who ordered from sxflashcard; USPS called me to tell me it's in customs and would take a maximum of 2 months

Wait what USPS called you ? You must be very important person because I can't ever get USPS on the phone lol.

matias3ds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Important message :

Those that are having 'stuck on joycon logo' issues after installing their sx core, a solution seems to have been found theres attached this close-up corner of the erista motherboard with the area you should check, this two parts can be easy damaged when removing the nvidia metal shield and replacing it back. - EDIT: -- The Mariko motherboard, has similar two caps in that same area as highlighted in the above erista photo.

Attachments

• Clipboard - June 26, 2020 4_52 PM.png
    Clipboard - June 26, 2020 4_52 PM.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 960

ChronoTrig

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dragon Boat Festival for China June 25-27. Expect delays.

I wonder if that has anything to do with the chip not being on Aliexpress at all at the moment since they have to be fast to release orders before they're pulled as a seller link from Ali.

Last edited by ChronoTrig,
D

Deleted User

Dragon Boat Festival for China June 25-27. Expect delays.

I wonder if that has anything to do with the chip not being on Aliexpress at all at the moment since they have to be fast to release orders before they're pulled as a seller link from Ali.

It's more like ebay. They take you'r listing down if deemed illegal sometimes. Looks like Ninty did an Ali purge.

Reactions: ChronoTrig

Alvoko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I've installed the sxcore without problem but i have a question, with that modifications the modchip do(like a auto rcm i think) the ban will come inevitably no?

D

Deleted User

I've installed the sxcore without problem but i have a question, with that modifications the modchip do(like a auto rcm i think) the ban will come inevitably no?

No emunand works the same on all models

Stay withing whats allwoed and you can have an online side on a CFW switch.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Watching the fallout series it is pretty decent