SX Core and SX Lite being shipped to reviewers and testers, retail packaging revealed

SXCoreSXLite.png

TX have today announced they have shipped out samples of both their SX Core and SX Lite modchips to the previously selected reviewers and testers.[prebreak][/prebreak]
  • SX Core is compatible with all Switch regular models, whether they are Mariko, patched or unpatched.
  • SX Lite is for all Switch Lite.
  • All firmwares are supported for both regular and lite versions.
  • SX OS license is included with both models.
As we indicated before, both products require soldering. With the help of that large panel of reviewers, we will finetune installation diagrams, correct any bug they might encounter so you have a great experience with our product from day 1.

We are proud of the hard work behind these products and we also can't wait to ship to retailers so all Team Xecuter supporters can enjoy a fully unlocked Switch regardless of the model they have.

If you can solder, we recommend placing your preorder now as demand will be massive (but don't worry, just for May we have already large stocks ready to ship).

If you are not comfortable with soldering, please wait for a installer near you to receive stocks so he can install it for you. Installers will also offer pre-installed consoles so you have all ready at once if you do not own a Switch yet.
Unfortunately for the less experienced modders, some soldering will be required, but we should hopefully have more information as reviewers and testers receive their samples. Until then, TX reminds you to stay safe and get ready to enjoy, releasing some exciting pictures of the retail packaging!

SX_2020-05-06-1.png SX_2020-05-06-2.png SX_2020-05-06-3.png

:arrow: Source: MaxConsole

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just saw a live stream about the chip from a beta tester it seems this will not be a simple QSB style install
the only comment that was made by TX was that the install is "similar to other existing mod chip installs in non patched consoles"
so there you go it is at least as difficult as installing a trinket in a non patched console , i will not attempt this
and that comment is likely about the SX core ,the lite is probably a harder install than the core too

Last edited by weatMod,

semzorro

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
i just saw a live stream about the chip from a beta tester it seems this will not be a simple QSB style install
the only comment that was made by TX was that the install is "similar to other existing mod chip installs in non patched consoles"
so there you go it is at least as difficult as installing a trinket in a non patched console , i will not attempt this
and that comment is likely about the SX core ,the lite is probably a harder install than the core too
Can I have a link to this stream ?

Reactions: Sergey004

nintenbrolluseless

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is great! I'm running an unpatched switch so I have no need for it, but curious as to how it works. I'm assuming it boots you directly into your payload of choice (?)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @AncientBoi, don't worry atleast that video is a parody +1