ROM Hack Discussion Sword/Shield V.1.1 codes Deluxe

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mainly a cool place to ask about codes, report codes, and all that stuff--there's a codes request thread if you feel there's a code you want and are unsure if it's been addressed.

Sw/Sh V.1.0 codes
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1140dLPdxrWfTyLA5Bfete3VSxzZ8bsSHzuPR9xG5p38

Sw/Sh v1.1 codes
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SOVqRv0CvpgTmc85kwXSIV3Wtq_lMvWuJsN_bllUgG8

Sw/Sh encounter tables
https://gbatemp.net/threads/pokemon-sword-and-shield-cheats-hacks-pkhex.551986/page-78

Request thread (for codes--it's a good read)
https://gbatemp.net/threads/cheat-codes-ams-and-sx-os-add-and-request.520293/

It's strongly advised you read the information in the links.
Not all codes have been found and/or tested in either version/update.

Thanks to everyone who helped--I literally threw this together to garner good attention and I'll probably give this thread to the most suited, if they choose to give a fux.

Last edited by H1B1Esquire,

H1B1Esquire

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: LuciferMorningstar

Th3Alic3

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I read the title! It said Deluxe so I assumed you would like access to a wealth of documented and tested codes for this "Deluxe" thread. I wasn't expecting someone creating a "Deluxe" thread to be content to having no content and by the sounds of it - no intent to update content. :sad:

H1B1Esquire

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no intent to update content. :sad:
Damn, girl, who else did that :rolleyes:
keeding.

Seriously, read--

I literally threw this together to garner good attention

I'll probably give this thread to the most suited, if they choose to give a fux.

Never said I wouldn't update or had no intentions of--you literally don't know. You could have started that post as: "Do you intend to keep this updated yourself, or at all?"

The way you went about it makes it accusatory of my intentions, which never explicitly state how I'll go about maintaining this thread.....but, what makes this "Deluxe", is that it contains V.1 and V.1.1 links, as well as a link to encounter tables, which is "Deluxe" by Nintendo standards.

Don't join the Legion of Doom, please.
-----------

I read the title! It said Deluxe so I assumed

Mainly a cool place to ask about codes, report codes, and all that stuff--

D

Deleted User

H1B1Esquire

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Nice try, white knight, but I have a Bishop at C6. Open cheeks.

need to read
And you'd see it's not the same, fool. If anything, you're actually saying everything th3alic3 posted should be removed, as there's another thread for that.
Your point is moot.

For fun:
She clearly doesn't want other discussions going on. Read that thread. .....but, I don't think you read as well as you think you do.

For extra fun: Should I go further in-depth?

Th3Alic3

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For the past day or so, you've been posting in my compilation of v1.1.0 codes thread! Every SINGLE negative thing you have said is repeated here:
No original codes!
No code hunting of your own!
No credit to the codes originators!

On top of that, your stolen code documents state NO actual testing!

You should think long and hard about what you are NOT offering!

H1B1Esquire

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

For rizzle, show me what you're talking about--unlike you, I can't quote where you did not credit people, but I can certainly see when you decide to credit the testers and others whose work you've pilfered. Show me how I've done anything besides try to hold "your" thread together, assist others, and tried keep things from getting toxic.

Unlike you, I never declared the work was mine, implied or otherwise; I left the link to the work so others could see that it was posted by (redacted so you can do work crediting people).
If the person who originally posted the link stole anothers' work or did not credit them, the best I can do is edit the document to include whomever can prove it.

Um....TF? The documents are color-coded.......read...plz, read. For the love of you looking really dumb, for once in your life, read.

Are you really pulling this card? Do you have no shame?
It seems you
, ( s o m e h o w ) got the brilliant idea (from me, hands-down, no questions asked, but examples will be given) to make inclusions to "your" thread. If I did have completely original codes, you would have straight-up piggy-jacked my work and I'd bet my life on that.

You should follow your own advice, credit the people who make codes (that you steal) and the people who test other peoples' codes you try to usurp as yours.

I'm not doing shit until you do it, so I can steal it and do what you do, so you can get mad.

Keeding. But seriously, @ Sasori and @ LuciferMorningstar are right about you.

I'll give you the examples after you dig your hole a little deeper.

danver

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the past day or so, you've been posting in my compilation of v1.1.0 codes thread! Every SINGLE negative thing you have said is repeated here:
No original codes!
No code hunting of your own!
No credit to the codes originators!

Dude do you ever just stop and think before typing? You are looking as dumb as hell right now, and you have your self to blame. Here are three examples for you by the way.
1. You come to this thread and start crap not even 10 minutes after he puts this thread up like why.
2. In your own thread you acted like a grade a jerk and started to play a victim i mean you fricken kidding me? That's after you where getting called out, and rightfully so they way you where acting. Oh and i could very easily post your comments from your thread to here to prove it.
3.If you act like a child you are gonna get treated like a dang child point blank.

Last edited by danver,
Reactions: H1B1Esquire

danver

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(AnalogMan said:
She removed the v1.0.0's "Hold R" condition and now it doesn't work on v1.1.0.)

#facepalm!

The new version 1.1.0 has changed portions of the games (Sword & Shield) and as a result there are shifts in the memory usage. THIS IS WHY v1.0.0 codes don't work on v1.1.0 - not because people turned a code from "Hold a Button" to Always On. (If you cannot tell the difference between the Hold Button lines of code and the actual code portion, you likely should not guess and why things look different to you.)

The example you cited was the what is commonly known as "Instakill" for v1.0.0 does not work in v1.1.0 BECAUSE the space in memory where CURRENT HP OF POKEMON IN BATTLE is no longer the same. Ironically, in v1.1.0 that exact space in memory is MAXIMUM HP OF POKEMON IN BATTLE. As a result, the code creates a battle environment where no Pokemon can win in Raids (I can only assume it's gltich city for the other battle situations.)

(AnalogMan said:
Ah, so incomplete then. No worries, I can grab the original values with a memory editor to complete these.)
If you actually know your way around the tools, then you should be able to easily find the shifted memory location for everyone to provide an updated code. Let us know when you have it!)

That was your comments to analogman who is a very highly respected person here because he knows wtf he is doing, and does not steal work from others he makes his own. Not only did you insult him you basically said he didn't know wtf he was doing. I can tell you he very well does know what he is doing kid. I have been here to see his work, and it is pretty amazing to say the least. So how about you respect those who are you betters!
I end my rant now so that the owner of this thread can actually get some work done.

Last edited by danver,
Reactions: H1B1Esquire

H1B1Esquire

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I end my rant now so that the owner of this thread can actually get some work done.

I'm holding off--she's going to steal it and essentially claim it as her own, with no credit given. I may do some other work and report my findings to well-known members who actually credit people and know how tedious the workload is.

I just want to see if they even want to do that....I wouldn't blame them after th3 silliness.

H1B1Esquire

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
and before you jack all the codes off my post worthy of adding to yours on the front page I want my damn credit for testing them at the very least.

You're silly. I fought for you and everyone else to get credit; she doesn't care.
You're literally doing the work for her and getting nothing out of it besides the "great" "feeling" of her taking all the credit.

I'm the best you've got.

Working on the dance is a better way to spend your time until you get credit or make your own thread. I think both are a good idea.

----
Check post #71-#76 of her thread; I even edited my post on her front page--it's not that she can't see it.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/pokemon-sword-shield-v1-1-0-cfw-emu-cheat-codes.556054/page-4

She didn't do it since Wednesday.
It's literally sooooo easy to write a credit section, but clearly, there's a reason she won't.
You can even see post #11 in this thread--she kind of skips the fact you did anything worthy of note.

LuciferMorningstar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fuck it. I'm just here cuz it's the best place to get stolen Pokemon codes. For those of you who haven't seen my updates on page 5 I would recommend going there. I'm sure some of them will be copy and pasted to the front page under The3Alice's 2nd post but maybe not because they are not unique enough for her taste cuz fuck the rest of us just trying to have a good supply of codes before the update all the fucking way August. I don't think I will be adding any more codes. So I leave the rest to the almighty Alice, God of gbatemp forums and ruler of all us weak minded peasant slaves. All hail TH3ALIC3

H1B1Esquire

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All hail TH3ALIC3
g80yl2fqlxt31.png

cuz she's like
image.php

while everyone else is like
ddb1187859716225715838d3ab40f30b1ae71283_hq.jpg

You see why I'm waiting--my theory: give the codes to someone who's too big to not get views before she steals the codes.

H1B1Esquire

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
steal Pokemon
f8b3a10f8341251f961bf3441533605c.jpg

I guess when the next update comes out, let's keep everything a see-cret.
Alternatively, you could sabotage everything so she has to test things herself. She pretty much did it to you with that corpus/pasata that led to black pokeballs.

Other than that, I apologize I called you back from that one time the other guy in that thread got silly.
I really hoped she wasn't a robber baron, but....that's life.

Honestly, without your help, she'd be dead in the water.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol