Gaming Sword art online infinity moment! Lovely game!!

ahrimansiah

Digital Demon
OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
for those who havent played it and wonder how it is, or if they can play it in japanes here is my some kind of review :P
oh also an question about CFW and this game at end

man i just played this game and its AWESOME!!! but seriously need an english patch! alot of games beauty is the Social features!
they did put so much effort to make the game feel alive, u will even see other npc players around outside zones who are lvling up or fighting a boss in dungeon which is so much fun because u can join them and help them sometimes they will even help you! the graphics are amazing,
its always fun when you are walking in city and suddenly someone call ur name and wave hand for u which is one of ur friends who u did just add to ur friend list!
ppl who u add to friendlist will send you email time to time which is fun again!
when u pick a friend and go out for questions u can bring up a command bar which have alot of commands in japanes that u can tell ur partner like tell them tanking or avoiding enemy and almost everything that u need to tell a real friend in an MMORPG when ur playing with them!
there is alos guild system! im not sure if u can join other guild in late game but u will start the game in one of them! and the guild feature have some nice things in it but u wont understand any of it since its all in japanes :/

battle system is like "crysis core" but much more fun! its much more tactical and interesting!
skills are so much fun they start with basic moves and grow to cool looking combo attacks! they have different styles like AOE or focusing on one enemy! there is also some other abilities like dodge, parry, stealth, stun and much much more which AGAIN need japanes knowledge or u wont know what some of them do!

i did play alot of japanes games recently and i didnt have much problem but this one seriously need english patch not only because there is alot you should know about quests skills and items but also because the social features!
missing the all story/speaks/chitchats/guild and social features is like playing persona 4 in japaness but much worst because as i said before they putted so much effort on it to make u exactly feel that ur playing an online game!

so yeah u can play it without knowing japanes if ur little smart but u will spend some time figuring out what to do in some quests and u will miss almost 50% beauty of the game

btw i guess this game is not patchable with iso tool! right? since i did try to patch it once and it didnt work on promotheous CFW!

ahrimansiah

Digital Demon
OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
yeah it IS fun! to be honest im a fan of the anime but i though its kinda lame to play a single player game which is suppose to be an MMO! but i have to say AI is even better than players in this game! the game feel so ALIVE! to put it on another word its like playing an MMO with AIs lol
gono check hack too

Oshae93

Laying Down The Law
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i found a patch on another site but for some reason i cant patch it. If this is a real patch can some1 tell me what i did wrong. Usually takes me about 1 min to patch games im stumped on this 1

Attachments

• SAO-IM Patcher.zip
    127.6 KB · Views: 300

Seyiji

Rawr :3
Trophies
Website
www.rage3d.com
XP
Country
United States
i found a patch on another site but for some reason i cant patch it. If this is a real patch can some1 tell me what i did wrong. Usually takes me about 1 min to patch games im stumped on this 1
Looks like a bunch of bullshit or a patch for an Nintendo DS game called Love Plus either way these aren't the patches you're looking for :P

Sporky McForkinspoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thx figured it was a troll patch....but now im sad
Yeah, that came up in the SAO patch thread, it's some clickbait assholes. As far as I know the group here is the only one actively working on a translation patch, and we haven't released anything yet. The up side is, we've started translating the story, the downside is Omarrios just extracted a whole bunch of files I didn't know existed, so we're not as far along as I thought.

Sibofenix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
traduccion en camino

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    245.1 KB · Views: 140
  • 1.png
    1.png
    635.3 KB · Views: 283

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Had a ton of bugs and often crashed. It even didn't support DOS compatibility with older games. :feelsbadman:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I only grew up with Windows XP because I was lucky.
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    I downloaded XP on dialup when it came out. Overnights for like a week. cuz I couldn't tie up the phone line during the day. It was so awesome and worked so great going from ME to XP.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Vga pins were a dick
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I kind of want down a large pizza at 10am then crash out
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Having pizza all day? done it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah pizza hut open at 10:30
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    just buy a stack of pizza and keep the rest you don't need yet frozen
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or buy frozen pizza
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I buy the regular kind, not the frozen stuff
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    supermarket pizza is ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    x65 would just yell at me
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sounds ok, he didn't pull a gun out ,so...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $12 large any style pizza deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Each bite is a $1 well spent
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, Agreed. I hate oven pizza, only from pizza place.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I can still go for totinos
    i like totinos party pizzas. lol.
    the cracker-like crust is great on those
    My neighbor and I are going to make this next month....
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Tiger crust is great.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm beefing with a neighbor currently each time I ask him for help with something he makes bs excuses then ignores my calls text but seems to randomly speak when I'm done with the project after doing things to help him
    DiGiorno Crispy Pan Pizza tasted pretty dang close to Pizza hut pan pizza, but Im not sure if theyve been discontinued or not. Havent seen them locally for a couple of months now.
    The croissant crust is still available though, but not quite as good imo.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: The croissant crust is still available though, but not quite as good imo.