Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment English Patch v2.0

Discussion in 'PSP - Hacking & Homebrew' started by HoaiTrung97, Apr 30, 2019.

1. MiguelinCrafter

MiguelinCrafter Halt!

Jan 8, 2015
    United States
    Ready? GO!
    And nothing of value was lost

2. rro

rro Member

Newcomer
    Feb 2, 2012
    Indonesia
    He clearly doesn't understand the fundamental fact of fan translation project. He decide to work on a non-profit activities, but then ask for money later. And when people reminds him that this is a non-profit activities, he then scold and blame them as being selfish and inconsiderate.

While i'm disappointed that the project is cancelled, but i think it's for the best that he stopped. If he did succeed in completing the project, and earn profit from it, I believe it would be a very bad example to all other fan translation project. So i'm glad that he decide to leave this community for good. He just doesn't fit to be here.

3. cyb0rg_a0

cyb0rg_a0 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 28, 2019
    Philippines
    If one wants to profit from translating then apply for the official ones. fan translation are done for free even if it's difficult to do it, it's your passion and to help others appreciate too. Donations are just rewards from the one's you'd helped.
    This game has a lot of things to be done to translate it.
    -hollow fragment didn't cover all the story, and yomikaeru translation sucks, so alot of translation still needed
    -story dialogue box has character limit, needs asm hack probably > temporary solution create new line
    -mail, this has lot of problems, one of them is it doesn't fit to the text box, so make a scrollable text? asm hacker needed.

4. Tokiri

Tokiri Member

Newcomer
    May 22, 2016
    Switzerland

At this point if someone attempts to translate this game, it's a meme.

but joke aside, it's not a game that srsly needs a translation bcz Hollow Fragment exist now for years already and the price for this game is reasonable.

Let's see who the next meme translator will be. (Disclaimer: I mean it as a joke and don't intentionally offend any fantranslator.)

5. jKirito

jKirito Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 2, 2019
    Brazil
    Eu procurei todos os tópicos e não encontrei nenhuma ferramenta para extrair o install.Dat, o caminho também é desistir de aprender a fazer a tradução do jogo, eu entrei apenas para fins de aprendizagem, mas não posso sair do lugar sem ajuda.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

I searched every topic and found no tool to extract install.Dat, the way is also give up learning to do translation of the game, I entered it for learning purposes only, but I can not get out of place without help.

6. Zinstrel

Zinstrel Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 2, 2019
    Korea, South
    A sad loss for the translation aspect but this game superior version Hollow Fragment is available on PC, VITA, and PS4. You aren't losing out much from playing that version over this one.

7. cyb0rg_a0

cyb0rg_a0 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 28, 2019
    Philippines
    As i already said INSTALL.DAT is a cpk file and there's a bunch of program out there that unpack it.
    Here's an example https://www.pes-patch.com/2018/09/cri-file-system-tools-2-40-13-0-4-modding-tools-in-1.html

open cri packed file maker, drag and drop the install.cpk to the program then click the extract.
    Also you should be working with the v1.01 update because it's much easier, no need for umdgen for repacking iso, if you need to test it, just fill the PDATA.EDAT
    (also an cpk file)
    with your translated stuffs

8. takeya yuki

takeya yuki I am now someone waifu.

Feb 27, 2016
    Japan
    Tokyo
    Nice work.

9. jKirito

jKirito Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 2, 2019
    Brazil
    [QUOTE = "cyb0rg_a0, post: 8737945, member: 486816"] Como eu já disse, o INSTALL.DAT é um arquivo cpk e há um monte de programa por aí que o descompacta.
    Aqui está um exemplo https://www.pes-patch.com/2018/09/cri-file-system-tools-2-40-13-0-4-modding-tools-in-1.html

Abra o criador de arquivos compactado cri, arraste e solte o arquivo install.cpk para o programa e clique na extração.
    Além disso, você deve estar trabalhando com a atualização v1.01, porque é muito mais fácil, não há necessidade de umdgen para reembalar a iso, se você precisar testá-lo, basta preencher o PDATA.EDAT
    (também um arquivo cpk)
    com seus materiais traduzidos [/ QUOTE]

Muito obrigado vou testá-lo

10. Kazuto-Z-

Kazuto-Z- Member

Newcomer
    Oct 17, 2016
    Macau
    The patch will be released tonight, HoaiTrung let me know that, just a heads-up

LucyGamer likes this.
  11. Kitsu-neechan

Kitsu-neechan Coffee makes your kokoro go doki doki

Apr 9, 2015
    Finland
    only $5,95 or what ? :P

12. Kazuto-Z-

Kazuto-Z- Member

Newcomer
    Oct 17, 2016
    Macau
  13. riesyukira

riesyukira Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 2, 2016
    Hopefully this could restore his reputation, and next time tell him that if he needs funding do it thru a donation system.

14. Malckyor

Malckyor GBAtemp Regular

Sep 19, 2018
    Brazil
    Where?

15. Kazuto-Z-

Kazuto-Z- Member

Newcomer
    Oct 17, 2016
    Macau
    Here for sure, or on his blog

16. Heru

Heru Newbie

Newcomer
    Sunday
    Indonesia
    May I know what he's website

17. Malckyor

Malckyor GBAtemp Regular

Sep 19, 2018
    Brazil
    You won't be able to access it unless you are invited to it.

By the way, I hope that he complete all his projects and release them, I saw he is working on God Eater 2 and almost everyone awaits for that translation for years and I hope that he can complete much more projects because there are still a lot of good games to be translated.

Last edited by Malckyor, Aug 18, 2019 at 8:30 PM
    Kazuto-Z- likes this.
  18. aw013

aw013 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 20, 2013
    is the patch already release?

19. Kazuto-Z-

Kazuto-Z- Member

Newcomer
    Oct 17, 2016
    Macau
    No, there have been delays in the upload. Internet issues.

20. aw013

aw013 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 20, 2013
    okay thanks. will wait for the patcg