NULL

Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment English Patch v2.0

Discussion in 'PSP - Hacking & Homebrew' started by HoaiTrung97, Apr 30, 2019.

1. Malckyor

Malckyor GBAtemp Regular

Sep 19, 2018
    Brazil
    I have the savedata with all the boss equipment from the last hit bonus, but as I remember the game does not allow you to have all equipment, there's a limit of how many items you can carry.

You can have it, for the DLC you already know where to get it.

Attached Files:

kagekyo and HoaiTrung97 like this.
  2. HoaiTrung97
    OP

HoaiTrung97 Hikikomori-Senpai

Aug 15, 2018
    Japan
    Shibuya New Generation
    Oh great, i will test it after~ thanks Malck-kun~ (*'▽')

3. HoaiTrung97
    OP

Aug 15, 2018
    Japan
    Shibuya New Generation
    Ohai yo~ mina san~ (゚Д゚)ノ

All description item complete~ demo... still cant find been place storage text of item when you open bag, i really edit all 3 base keep it, but them only change when you buy or sell item~ (;゚Д゚)

All Quest complete~ so tired ( ̄▽ ̄)

Menu System 95% complete~

Starting with story ~ 3% complete (`・ω・´)

Also, when test game, i discovered 2 bug~, the game will freeze random when you view item in bag, and you cant activate Switch!, Yeah, very lucky i really fix all then lol, hope will no longer new bug (*^▽^*)ハアハア

And I decided will use this patch to get some money to maintain internet instead release free, so I will try hard do it best as possible! (。-`ω-)

I sure can do this work complete free, but my internet I use to upload and get info to do it, complete not free, I lost about 5$ for 1 month use internet, and my save money really dont enough to do this things in next time upload it, very so sad when my life very bad, and my neighbors not interest with work for I bother a little internet to do it (Although only 5 minute (/ω\)), So i hope everyone will understand me, though only a little.

4. HoaiTrung97
    OP

Aug 15, 2018
    Japan
    Shibuya New Generation
    Next update

Story: 450 / 2500 completed~

Last edited by HoaiTrung97, Jun 16, 2019
    Malckyor, kagekyo and Saramagrean like this.
  5. HoaiTrung97
    OP

Aug 15, 2018
    Japan
    Shibuya New Generation
    Update~
    Story: 650 / 2500 complete~

6. m4rc0

m4rc0 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 17, 2014
    Italy
    Hi Hoai! are you using automatic translator?

7. HoaiTrung97
    OP

Aug 15, 2018
    Japan
    Shibuya New Generation
    I dont know sure I can understand about your question, but I will explain it in case i think this what you want ask.

I dont use any a program translate like GG-sama, almost I use translation of Vita, but had a few point different between vita and PSP, so my translator will support me about it.

Hope this answer you want ask lol~

Also, about reason I dont upload any screenshot for this pj, because my internet really about dead men~ only enough to Im online 1 week/ time... so o cant upload any more~

8. m4rc0

m4rc0 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 17, 2014
    Italy
    Great! Can't wait for the patch release!

HoaiTrung97 likes this.
  9. HoaiTrung97
    OP

Aug 15, 2018
    Japan
    Shibuya New Generation
    Update
    Story: 800/2500 complete~

kagekyo, Saramagrean, m4rc0 and 3 others like this.
  10. HoaiTrung97
    OP

Aug 15, 2018
    Japan
    Shibuya New Generation
    Next update
    870/2500 complrte

kagekyo, Saramagrean and Malckyor like this.
  11. LucyGamer

LucyGamer Member

Newcomer
    May 31, 2014
    Italy
    Thanks you! Best wishes for your project ^_^

HoaiTrung97 likes this.
  12. CryLieDie

CryLieDie Newbie

Newcomer
    Wednesday
    Philippines
    thank you. i will play it once it releases.

13. HoaiTrung97
    OP

Aug 15, 2018
    Japan
    Shibuya New Generation
    Update~ ( ̄▽ ̄)
    story: 920/2500 ~ complete

kagekyo likes this.
  14. Cyan

Cyan GBATemp's lurking knight

Global Moderator
    Oct 27, 2002
    France
    Engine room, learning
    you can't sell something which is not yours.
    translating a game is at best just tolerated by game owners because fans don't make money off their work. a game and its script is not your property and is copyrighted, you can't monetize it.

the donation button is already on your first post. you can't ask or force people to pay you for a work you don't own legal rights. you'll just get issues with the official game's company, and GBAtemp might even have problem hosting your project, and all other game translation projects might even suffer and become untolerated at all. some company already do action against patches, please don't make things worse for every other translation projects.

Hack and patch are and should always be free. it's NOT a work, it's a passion on your free time.
    You have already been warned to stop asking gratification (liking all your posts) to get patches. asking for money is even worse.
    If you want to be paid for a translation, that's a full time job that game company pay to get their games translated officially.

Last edited by Cyan, Jun 20, 2019 at 11:49 PM
    kagekyo likes this.
  15. HoaiTrung97
    OP

Aug 15, 2018
    Japan
    Shibuya New Generation
    Um, thanks for recommend. Cyan-san.

But this really problem sensitive. I will dont mention about it more, we had lot opinion different.

And above all, i only post my progress at here, and dont upload any illegal at gba, if had problem, sure will my blog.

And i dont force anyone, i only talk that, patch will not free, only that. I know it will had problem at here when i do things, so i really dont mention about it add anytime.

And I dont sell anything related to game or copyright, i only get it for my effort and my time to do this pj.

I think sure, you will dont understand what i want talk. Umm. I will drop this pj like you want.

kagekyo likes this.
  16. Zaber29

Zaber29 Newbie

Newcomer
    Friday
    Philippines
    Does this mean the translation Project is stopped?

17. Xmortal

Xmortal Other Nickname Legarad

May 28, 2008
    Venezuela
    Venezuela
    You can continue your project, on your own website at your own risk. There are many projects that started in GBAtemp and moved to their own website or created a facebook group. The GBATemp rules do not allow to obtain benefits for translations or patches with the exception of donations. Unfortunately, international copyright laws mention that any work derived from a trademark is illegal. That also includes the fanfics and fanarts

Last edited by Xmortal, Jun 21, 2019 at 10:56 PM
NULL