ROM Hack Suggestion Sword art online fatal bullet switch save editor?

Gamerxxx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Sword art online fatal bullet version ASIA has come out, and soon we will have the USA AND EUROPEAN version, I created this thread to have the possibility of creating a save editor for this important title.

Gamerxxx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
the European version of SWORD ART ONLINE has just come out: FATAL BULLET Complete Edition, I have a save data from the pc version, if someone with knowledge could help me edit the save data, I will be attentive.

nanchan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Using edizon on atm, I can search for money with U64 and edit it with 3 search.

For CP (stats only), I can search for it with U32. After editing and using my 99999 CP to Max each stats to 255, I did notice I get negative CP values, but no negative affect aside from that. Each time I earn CP after battle, my negative CP will decrease until it becomes zero again. It was cool to equip the level 8 photon sword and 2-3 hit most mops, but I ended up only using the money cheat for material purchase from shady guy. That was all I really needed since I hate grinning for mat.

Gamerxxx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile

For CP (stats only), I can search for it with U32. After editing and using my 99999 CP to Max each stats to 255, I did notice I get negative CP values, but no negative affect aside from that. Each time I earn CP after battle, my negative CP will decrease until it becomes zero again. It was cool to equip the level 8 photon sword and 2-3 hit most mops, but I ended up only using the money cheat for material purchase from shady guy. That was all I really needed since I hate grinning for mat.
Can you share your save data?

Reactions: doomtrigger

doomtrigger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Do you mind if you edit my save data?

Attachments

• SaveGames.rar
    3.1 KB · Views: 461

nanchan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you mind if you edit my save data?
See attachment. I had to complete the tutorial so I can shop at the item store in your room. All I changed is gold to be 999, 999, 999. If you invest that in the bank and only use the interest (5-25%) after every 3 quest, you should have more than enough money for the entire game.

Please no more request and instead follow the instruction below:

Prerequisite: Assuming you have Atmosphere installed (any version is fine)
1. Download EdiZon (https://github.com/WerWolv/EdiZon/releases) and put EdiZon.nro in the D:\switch\EdiZon folder
2. Run the game
3. Press HOME and remember the amount of gold you have
4. Go to your homebrew folder and run EdiZon
5. Navigate to SAOFB and press "Y" to do ram search
6. Press "R" until you get to U64 and then press "Y"
7. Enter the amount of gold you have and run the search.
8. Wait for search to complete and get a list of records before you press "HOME"
9. Launch the game and do something to change the amount of gold (e.g buy something)
10. Remember the amount of gold you have and launch EdiZon again.
11. It should take you directly to your result page for SAOFB, so just press "Y" to continue the search
12. Enter the amount of gold you have and run the search
13. There should be only two results left (if more than 2, just repeat steps 8-12).
14. Navigate to the first result and press "A" to edit
15. Enter "999999999" and press A (or whatever button to confirm since I forgot).
16. Launch the game and so something to change the amount of gold (e.g. buy something).
17. Enjoy

Attachments

• SaveData.zip
    11.4 KB · Views: 381

nanchan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you edit the CP?
Repeat the steps from my instruction until you end up with 6-7 results for STAT CP (did not work for skill CP) and change all 6 results to 99999.

In step 6 above, select U32.

Warning, after you change the CP, you will get negative CP until you earn back the CP you spend, so if you do edit it, might as well set everything to 255. Editing STAT CP has no impact on Skill CP.

Falo

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@Falo your time to shine lol

Unlike most games, this game uses a serialized savegame. It uses classes instead of structs to store the data, every string has a variable length field.
If a value uses the default data, then no data is written at all.
This makes creating a save editor much more complicated, because the Editor needs to load the save exactly like the game would do it, which is not easy to do without source code.

Converting PC Saves maybe is impossible, because PC saves have an extra encryption layer + exe has denuvo obfuscation.

I can try it, but don't expect it anytime soon. I already have trouble parsing the character modifications at the start of the save...

Khalyus

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Unlike most games, this game uses a serialized savegame. It uses classes instead of structs to store the data, every string has a variable length field.
If a value uses the default data, then no data is written at all.
This makes creating a save editor much more complicated, because the Editor needs to load the save exactly like the game would do it, which is not easy to do without source code.

Converting PC Saves maybe is impossible, because PC saves have an extra encryption layer + exe has denuvo obfuscation.

I can try it, but don't expect it anytime soon. I already have trouble parsing the character modifications at the start of the save...
Any progress on this?????

Conan179

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Prerequisite: Assuming you have Atmosphere installed (any version is fine)
1. Download EdiZon (https://github.com/WerWolv/EdiZon/releases) and put EdiZon.nro in the D:\switch\EdiZon folder
2. Run the game
3. Press HOME and remember the amount of gold you have
4. Go to your homebrew folder and run EdiZon
5. Navigate to SAOFB and press "Y" to do ram search
6. Press "R" until you get to U64 and then press "Y"
7. Enter the amount of gold you have and run the search.
8. Wait for search to complete and get a list of records before you press "HOME"
9. Launch the game and do something to change the amount of gold (e.g buy something)
10. Remember the amount of gold you have and launch EdiZon again.
11. It should take you directly to your result page for SAOFB, so just press "Y" to continue the search
12. Enter the amount of gold you have and run the search
13. There should be only two results left (if more than 2, just repeat steps 8-12).
14. Navigate to the first result and press "A" to edit
15. Enter "999999999" and press A (or whatever button to confirm since I forgot).
16. Launch the game and so something to change the amount of gold (e.g. buy something).
17. Enjoy

Gold is working fine. I also tried it with App, but unfortunately did not work, the first search has indeed found the first value, but the changed value is not found.

pristo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
anyone have a save data with edited Stat CP. I've been trying to edit my cp but nothing is happening. I followed the instruction above. I get 6 hits and edit it but when i go back ingame to change the cp it doesnt become 99999

sebassmanzo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
alguno tiene un save data completo para pasarme, porque se daño mi partida y no hice backup

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

some have a complete save data to pass me, because my game was damaged and I did not backup

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night