Hacking Switching memory card

filrus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi can somebody pls tell what i suppose to do when i want switch to a larger memory card. I want to still have henkaku and my saves.
Cheers

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Transfer all your saves and games using QCMA to your PC. Henkaku can't be "saved" as it doesn't save to the memory card, but all you have to do is just reinstall it via the web browser when you switch to the new memory card so it's no big deal or anything.

ayanekochan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems like some data in ux0 isn't transfered over, such as my adrenaline folder in pspemu and trophy data. Can I just copy it over from the old card to the new one via ftp?

ayanekochan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's a bummer. I thought making a backup via qcma is like creating an image of the card, since the resulting file is encrypted on my pc.

If it only copies official files, I'm assuming changes I've made to the other partitions wouldn't be copied either? I wish there's an easier way to go about this since I can't really compare the contents side by side...

MKKhanzo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bumping this thread to know if with the USB access granted on VitaShell 1.5.x you can backup your ENTIRE MemCard and just swap it and copy/paste?

Thanks in advance!

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Bumping this thread to know if with the USB access granted on VitaShell 1.5.x you can backup your ENTIRE MemCard and just swap it and copy/paste?

Thanks in advance!
You would also need to backup and restore the app.db as well, but I don't see why it wouldn't work probably

Reactions: MKKhanzo

MKKhanzo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You would also need to backup and restore the app.db as well, but I don't see why it wouldn't work probably

Thank you, and how I restore the app.db and what does it do?

EDIT: (In CAPS for happiness!)

Ok, I just received the 32GB memory. I just transfered the previously backed up data (with VitaShell 1.5.1) to the mem, and then just used Safe Mode and Restore Database.

Everything WORKING AND EVEN THE SAVES OF THE GAMES!

EVEN THE ADRENALINE PLUGIN FOR PSP WITHOUT THE NEED TO ACTIVATE VIA PS3!

Last edited by MKKhanzo,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, game boys per song?