Hacking Switching from menuhax to a9lh without wiping emuNAND and all the installed games?

tpax

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Hi,

here is the situation:

I have and EU NN3DSXL with 9.2 sysnand, menuhax and reiNAND CFW 3.3 10.6E. Everything works fine, but since everyone is switching to a9lh I'd also would like to go in that direction.
The problem is, I installed over 50 games on my emunand, which was a very timeconsuming task and I would love to avoid installing all the games I need once again. Is there a way to switch to a9lh from my current setup without wiping out all game that are already installed on my 3DS? Otherwise I'd probably keep everything as it is, since the advantages I get from the a9lh aren't enough to compensate all the time that will be needed to restore everything.

Thanx in advance.

Regards,
tpax

Seriel

Doing her best
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Follow the giude, you format your emunand, but it gets restored after youve got your otp.
Nothing is changed.

Reactions: tpax

Balerion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haven thought about this, will probably use my small SD card indeed. Thank you amigos.
Make sure its not too small. The step where you backup sys emu and xor prolly over 5 gigs alone. Unless you take your card out and move each file after each backup

Reactions: tpax

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb