Switching from a stock 2DS to a CFW 2DS (and other questions)?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by 9fiftyfive, Oct 23, 2016.

1. 9fiftyfive
    OP

9fiftyfive Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 29, 2015
    United States
    I've been out of the loop when it comes to the 3DS hacking community. I haven't had a hacked device for quite some time now, and I miss my CFW. Sorry if this is a noob question, but it's been a while, so cut me some slack please. Anyways, I have a 2DS with Luma3DS, and my main device is stock. IIRC, all I have to do is reset the A9LH device and perform a system transfer from the stock one, but please correct me if I'm wrong.

Once I get my previous main system's contents onto the hacked 2DS, how should I clean up the SD card? It's been months since I've hacked that device, and looking at all of the changes on Plailect's CFW guide is quite overwhelming. Do I delete everything off of the flash drive and start over using the latest recommended programs on the guide?

Then, finally, in an unrelated question, what's a good flash cart for storing DS games on? I plan to dump all of my games the hacked 2DS (which is one of my main points for missing my CFW) and all of my DS games to the flash cart (so, ideally, I don't have to carry any cartridges around with me anymore, and everything will be digital).

Thanks a lot in advance for the help!