Utilising @moosehunter's fantastic libhac library, I present to you, SwitchExplorer!
- Makes datamining extremely easy.
- BFSTM playback.
- Extract individual folders, files, the ExeFS or the entire thing.
- Automatically finds the main nca within an XCI or NSP and opens it.
- Update support.
- You can open XCIs, NSPs and NCAs directly from explorer and load it into the program.
- Ensure you have your prod.keys file and title.keys file in <Home Folder>/.switch/*
- Open an NCA, XCI or NSP...
- Organise the title.keys file like so: <Rights ID> = <Titlekey>
- Organise the prod.keys file like so: <Formal name> = <Key>