Switched from SX OS to Atmosphere

epicrean

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just switched from SX OS to Atmosphere, and so far I am not happy. I feel like I must be doing something wrong.

1. My SX OS had auto RCM and boot straight to the custom firmware. With Atmosphere, I need to hook the switch up to my PC and inject Fuse.bin. Is there a way around this?

2. I have not found a way to install NSP or XCI. Tinfoil errors out telling me there isn't enough memory. I have tried several others with no luck.

am I missing something?

wiiNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1-Boot into Hekate, you can enable auto RCM in there.
2-Use AWoo or TinWoo installer. Make sure you have sig patches installed already, otherwise even these may not work.

icpoo148

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
I have some question that if we already put Fusee.bin in MSDcard but still did not set Auto-RCM on. It will boot to the Original FW right ? This way will possibly work only with Auto-RCM on ?

TunaKetchup

The Goose is Loose
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
You can enable AutoRCM with Bricmii as well.

However, I would recommend starting over because it seems like your installation of Atmosphere is not working correctly. You most likely followed an out of date guide or just a bad guide. This is the guide you want https://rentry.org/SwitchHackingIsEasy Read the list and chose the options that are relevant to your situation.

Or you could just go back to SXOS? Why did you switch? I mean...every game I've ever tried still works on SXOS as long as you patch it... I'm sure there are some games that don't but they are probably bad games anyways.... Metroid, Fatal Frame, Mario Party ... all work on SXOS.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have some question that if we already put Fusee.bin in MSDcard but still did not set Auto-RCM on. It will boot to the Original FW right ? This way will possibly work only with Auto-RCM on ?
AutoRCM just makes it so the console boots AUTOmatically into RCM (read the name). You still need to send a payload to boot CFW or do anything else.

Goku1992A

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One of my switches are still on SXOS and it will stay on that I hope they make a comeback in the future or someone else pickup the slack

iiTzSamurai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just switched from SX OS to Atmosphere, and so far I am not happy. I feel like I must be doing something wrong.

1. My SX OS had auto RCM and boot straight to the custom firmware. With Atmosphere, I need to hook the switch up to my PC and inject Fuse.bin. Is there a way around this?

2. I have not found a way to install NSP or XCI. Tinfoil errors out telling me there isn't enough memory. I have tried several others with no luck.

am I missing something?
there is an auto boot to payload in heakte. You need the .ini

Attachments

• bootloader.zip
    340 bytes · Views: 36

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol