Switch with SX Core chip. Can't inject payload with tegrarcm

lordsok

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I've a Switch with SX Core chip. I've backup of my sysnand.

I can not install atmosphere 1.2.4 because i can't inject payload.
If i try to inject payload with tegrarcm still blocked on "tegrarcmsmash.exe invoking"...

What can i do? I must trash my switch?

I've modchip installed before i used sx os but for a while i used Atmosphere until last automatic update that blocked my switch.

Can say to me what program and what guide i must use? Thanks

Badablek

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,

why do you want to use Tegra to inject payload, when you have a chip that can do it by itself ?

use SX Loader gear (boot.dat + boot.ini at the root of the microSD card, do not forget to edit boot.ini) to chainload Hekate 5.6.5 (works for sure) or fusée.bin 1.2.4 (not sure if working since fusée-primary was refactored to fusée.bin) and boot into Atmosphère 1.2.4

Last edited by Badablek,

lordsok

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi,

why do you want to use Tegra to inject payload, when you have a chip that can do it by itself ?

use SX Loader (boot.dat + boot.ini at the root of the microSD card, do not forget to edit boot.ini) to chainload Hekate 5.6.5 (works for sure) or fusée.bin 1.2.4 (not sure if working since fusée-primary was refactored to fusée.bin) and boot into Atmosphère 1.2.4
I'm not expert about that.
I've the chip SX Core. Can send me a link of a complete guide from brand new sd card empty formatted in exFat?

I don't know what is my actual situation.. following the guide that @Alsusee sent me (thanks @Alsusee), i cant enter into Hekate, and i can see "emunand enabled". I receive an error when i start Atmosphere because the system tell me that i've a not a SD card formatted in exFAT, so now i copy all that i've in my sd in my PC.

I want start from begin.

Can send me a guide to follow? Thanks and sorry for confusion. I need to recover my swtich for my son. Thanks

lordsok

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I can enter in hekate and i see fusee.bin in payload.
If i try to load Atmosphere CWF i receive this message:

A fatal error occurred when running Fusee
Invalid GPT signature
Press power to reboot

PS: I'va full backup EMMC and also a full backup of original SD with SX OS, boot file and license.dat (whit this backup i can load correctly my switch but i can not run recent games, i must use atmosphere).

Please help me to resolve GPT Signature... what can i do?

lordsok

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i create again emummc boot0/1 partition and now work perfectly.

I've a question.. now every time i turn on my switch i can enter directly on hekate and after i must start manually atmosphere.. How can i set the boot directly in atmosphere?

Thanks

lordsok

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i've a console XKJ with SX Core modchip. Now i can start atmosphere through hekate but i want to boot directly on atmosphere.. what can i do for finish the configuration?
I've a son and i not want that he start switch in hekate but directly in atmosphere. Is that possible?

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
i've a console XKJ
Then you can't use tegrarcm ;)
This app is for unpatched consoles.

can i do for finish the configuration?
Let the chip boot the payload? Dunno where you have to put it. But i would say it boots a payload.bin from the root of your sd card. This can be the atmosphere or hekate payload.

lordsok

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
yeah i've payload.bin on root of my sd. Can explain me step-by-step what can i do for finish the configuration and boot directly on atmosphere? I can't use tegra... what i must do?
Please explain me step-by-step because i'm not an expert about that
Thanks

Alsusee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You can get latest fusee.bin file and rename it to payload.bin and put it on the SD card. This should then boot straight into Atmosphere.

If you need to boot back into Hekate, just get the correct payload and overwrite the payload.bin

lordsok

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i can run Atmosphere 1.2.4 correctly.
Now i can't Dump original games in tinfoil and i can not install XCI or NSP games with last tinfoil.

I've this errore: couldn't load keys.txt all crypto operation will fails

What i must dooo?

I use last versione of hekate and atmosphere 1.2.4, i set autorun atmosphere 1.2.4 on hekate, but i can't dump games or install games

I think that i correctly patched with ITotalJustice patches by copy Fusee and hekate zip folders into the root of my sd card. Is that correct?

What i must do now? i've almost done.
Please help me.

Alsusee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i can run Atmosphere 1.2.4 correctly.
Now i can't Dump original games in tinfoil and i can not install XCI or NSP games with last tinfoil.

I've this errore: couldn't load keys.txt all crypto operation will fails

What i must dooo?

I use last versione of hekate and atmosphere 1.2.4, i set autorun atmosphere 1.2.4 on hekate, but i can't dump games or install games

I think that i correctly patched with ITotalJustice patches by copy Fusee and hekate zip folders into the root of my sd card. Is that correct?

What i must do now? i've almost done.
Please help me.
Where are you trying to install the nsp or xci files from? The SD card, USB drive or transferring from a PC?

lordsok

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i try do use tinfoil for transfer XCI and NSP from my PC and i use tinfoil also for dump an original Game Card, but i can't do that.

@BaamAlex : what i must do for dump?

@Alsusee : What i miss now? Why i can't use tinfoil like before? I've not completed the procedure for install Atmosphere or something like that?

What i must do for transfert games and play them in my switch? Please help me guys
Thanks

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
what i must do for dump?
First of all, stop using this crappy bullshit tinfoil. Use DBI instead or every other much better title installer. My recommendation is DBI. There you can easily install copies from your gamecards. Without needing your keys. You can dump the keys with lockpick for example.

lordsok

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Maybe i not completed correctly the procedure to update to amotsphere 1.2.4 with hekate and patch all the things or i must inject other payloads i don't know but when i use DBI program, like @BaamAlex says, i receive this errors:

- loadings games through USB calble and Backend program for windows the DBI.nro not comunicate correctly with my pc.
- by using the MTP Mode i can see on my pc the SD partitions. I've did Drag&Drop of my games .nsp in the folders "Switch" of my SD micro card.
- After that i launch the installation of games but, between the the green lines with OK or Signature OK, i've some orange lines with "invalid" or "Hash not matched to meta".
- When the process of installation end i come back to the home and i see correctly the game but when i start it i receive the error --> "impossible to run, please come retry from home menù".

What i miss now??
Please help me guys

Fatemi sapere please.
Grazie

Last edited by lordsok,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Look at you holding tiny things