Hacking Switch Sx Lite won't boot. Stuck on logo. Both OWF and CWF.

gurmile

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hi guys,

I've purchased a modded switch lite a day ago, and now having issue with its boot. It's basically gets stuck on the swith logo. I didn't not do any updated or anything like it. Just downloaded couple of games to test if it works or not. The games I downloaded were working, but suddenly I received message from SX OS, saying something got wrong, please restart. After that the problem occured.

I am reading the forum since yesterday, but unfortunately could not find any solutions yet.

Here are some details I've learnt so far about my console:

1) It did not have any backups/emunands. Just SX OS 3.0.5 and FW 10.0.2
2) SX OS is actually booting, but regardless which FW I choose (OFW, or CFW) the result is same. Stuck on logo
3) I tried to install kefir, same issue stuck on it's logo
4) Installed hekate (don't know exactly what it does), and in the info I see the follwoing: Burnt Fuses 7/6 (HOS: 10.0.0 - 10.0.2) <-- is there any issue with this?

So far I just tried to using other card and also formatter both cards with fat32 and exFat. Non helped.

Could anyone please help me to find a potential fix for that?
The guy who sold me the console does not want it back, saying I bricked it....

Please note that I am not very much into modding/fixing such things. I just bought it for kids, as they wanted to have oportunity to use Retroarh :)

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys,

I've purchased a modded switch lite a day ago, and now having issue with its boot. It's basically gets stuck on the swith logo. I didn't not do any updated or anything like it. Just downloaded couple of games to test if it works or not. The games I downloaded were working, but suddenly I received message from SX OS, saying something got wrong, please restart. After that the problem occured.

I am reading the forum since yesterday, but unfortunately could not find any solutions yet.

Here are some details I've learnt so far about my console:

1) It did not have any backups/emunands. Just SX OS 3.0.5 and FW 10.0.2
2) SX OS is actually booting, but regardless which FW I choose (OFW, or CFW) the result is same. Stuck on logo
3) I tried to install kefir, same issue stuck on it's logo
4) Installed hekate (don't know exactly what it does), and in the info I see the follwoing: Burnt Fuses 7/6 (HOS: 10.0.0 - 10.0.2) <-- is there any issue with this?

So far I just tried to using other card and also formatter both cards with fat32 and exFat. Non helped.

Could anyone please help me to find a potential fix for that?
The guy who sold me the console does not want it back, saying I bricked it....

Please note that I am not very much into modding/fixing such things. I just bought it for kids, as they wanted to have oportunity to use Retroarh :)
You do not "install" Hekate. Try booting Atmosphere.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: now I have 3 mig switch. going to return these 2 to aliexpress tho