Switch Price confirmed (this time really!!)

WiiUBricker

News Police
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
switch.png

It has come to my attention that the Switch price has been confirmed. I have definitive proof! This picture I snapped from Amazon. The listing has since been reverted to its "Currently unavailable" state. I swear on my good looks that it's the real price! It's definitely, 100% positive not firebug-edited or has been in any way tempered with on my beloved notebook! Trust me, this is not a clickbait thread, it's so totally legit!

mashers

Stubborn ape
Trophies
XP
Country
Please just stop these threads. Nothing is confirmed until it actually goes on sale. A placeholder page which accidentally went live confirms absolutely nothing.

Boogieboo6

@realDonaldTrump
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As much as I'd like to believe this, how do we know it's not a placeholder price? Like that one site where you could preorder an NX for $1000?

Boogieboo6

@realDonaldTrump
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if it's higher, doesn't amazon guarantee you the lowest price they practiced while in pre-order?
For Physical Items:

Whenever you pre-order a physical item displaying the “Pre-order Price Guarantee” message on the product detail page, the price we charge when we ship it to you will be the lowest price offered by Amazon.com between the time you placed your order and the end of the day of the release date.

If the price ever goes higher than this, we'll get the console for this price. At least according to the Pre-order Price Guarantee.

EDIT: I just checked the page and it's currently unavailable. Did they fix the issue? Or did everybody on the internet storm Amazon and buy every Switch they had?

Last edited by Boogieboo6,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.