Gaming Switch Online is horrible

Josshy0125

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Lol. Wait what? Quit whining. Its cheap and while yes, it should be free, it doesnt "suck". Sure they could offer more, but for snes/nes games and possibly more along the way at a later date, the lrice is "solid". If you're judging your experience on Smash, blame the netcode of the game. Dont blame "nintendos online", as if its some glorified central server which holds a shit connection for all games. Just as with playstation, most Nintendo games work perfectly online
You might as well blame Sony for having a shit connection because of LBP3... jesus christ...

Last edited by Josshy0125,

TheSpearGuy

can probably play it on Switch
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After looking for alternatives I stumpled across Super Lan Play and/or XLink Kai.
Have some of you played with these ?

chrisfand

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Switch-lan-play works but may be laggy depending on the game and distance. They have a discord server to easily coordinate with other people.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
yep your paying for a shitty online experience (probably still running on adsl servers) and NES games. nintendo always have and always will be backwards when it comes to online gaming :lol:
The online is P2P so unaffected by the servers, which are only used for matchmaking and some data like scores etc.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want refund NOW.
It´s so horrible.
I looked up for alternatives and stumpled across Super Lan Play.
Is it still alive ? If so is it better ?
Can I finally play Smash without sleepless freaks ?
Really I just want to play normal Smash without a***oles

Well, I was absolutely right and right this time. PS4 and Switch online are so unnecessary. I liked the games that finished the end story.. Not multiplayers.. Thats a joke and a waste time. Yeah! No online for me ever!

SuperHans111

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I want refund NOW.
It´s so horrible.
I looked up for alternatives and stumpled across Super Lan Play.
Is it still alive ? If so is it better ?
Can I finally play Smash without sleepless freaks ?
Really I just want to play normal Smash without a***oles

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:
I'm so happy I got banned from online
Now I can retro game all I want and not worry about this kinda crap

Jokey_Carrot

G̶B̶A̶T̶e̶m̶p̶ ̶A̶d̶d̶i̶c̶t̶ Heroin Addict.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Lol. Wait what? Quit whining. Its cheap and while yes, it should be free, it doesnt "suck". Sure they could offer more, but for snes/nes games and possibly more along the way at a later date, the lrice is "solid". If you're judging your experience on Smash, blame the netcode of the game. Dont blame "nintendos online", as if its some glorified central server which holds a shit connection for all games. Just as with playstation, most Nintendo games work perfectly online
You might as well blame Sony for having a shit connection because of LBP3... jesus christ...
suspended

DeoNaught

I'm here to steal memes and break dreams
Trophies
Website
Gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
did i mention smash?!
That's still P2P haha

Personally, if you don't like it, don't play it :]

but for smash, I usually play through Arenas, and either online friends, or coordinated through public discord servers. I play wireless, and still have an enjoyable time, I play with my friends across the world, there's minor hiccups here and there, but pretty playable, especially since we usually play competitively aswell.

But what I find funny is how people shit about Nintendo online, when their shitty internet router/service is usually to blame...

gundamu

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
using a app to voice chat, are these bros for real. fu nintendo u dipshits

reminder this is the same company that shipped a handheld console without a damn charger

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night