Hardware Switch oled test motherboad out of the casse

Acide0

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, I have found this video of a hwfly install with a reball of the emmc. At 8m40s he will check if the reball have been done correctly. For that he plug the battery and point a pin then wait 2-3 second then tell us that is booting, how he does that ?
It will be great to know that !

Here is the video

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I have found this video of a hwfly install with a reball of the emmc. At 8m40s he will check if the reball have been done correctly. For that he plug the battery and point a pin then wait 2-3 second then tell us that is booting, how he does that ?
It will be great to know that !

Here is the video

Disclaimer: not an OLED owner

I’m guessing the connector he’s using is the power/volume cable and the first pin is ground and the second pin is power and he’s simply grounding the power button by bridging it with a wide screwdriver to turn it on and listening for the sounds of the boot sequence.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You hear the sound at 8:42 in the video, as for what it says in 8:39 and 8:42 he said you can either test it like how he did it or reassemble everything and test it, at 8:42 he said it is a success.

Acide0

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Disclaimer: not an OLED owner

I’m guessing the connector he’s using is the power/volume cable and the first pin is ground and the second pin is power and he’s simply grounding the power button by bridging it with a wide screwdriver to turn it on and listening for the sounds of the boot sequence.
Yeah for the powering on I had understand that bridging both pin it will power it on but I do not listen to any sound when it’s booting ?

Acide0

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You hear the sound at 8:42 in the video, as for what it says in 8:39 and 8:42 he said you can either test it like how he did it or reassemble everything and test it, at 8:42 he said it is a success.
The only thing that I ear is a music in the video nothing else
and for the sound you need speaker to be plug in but nothing.

Acide0

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There is a beep sound at 8:42, if you listen carefully, anyway what I posted early was translation of what he wrote in the video
Did you even notice that there is a sound on boot up a switch ?
the only sound on boot up it’s when the switch is brand new and never setup and in the video there is no speaker plug in very strange this story…

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool