Hardware Homebrew Feedback Switch not turning on after left off for extended period

HughJass123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Whenever I leave my switch idle for more than a few weeks it completely shuts down (even when plugged in) and becomes totally unresponsive. I'm able to start it again by booting into RCM and re-injecting the payload, but I was wondering if anyone had an explanation and/or possible solution on why this happens. Thank you.

canelodirecto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you might need to take the back plate off your switch in order to get to the battery and unplug the battery for at least 30 seconds then plug it back and test if it starts charging after that. This has worked for me in other occasions

Reactions: HughJass123

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whenever I leave my switch idle for more than a few weeks it completely shuts down (even when plugged in) and becomes totally unresponsive. I'm able to start it again by booting into RCM and re-injecting the payload, but I was wondering if anyone had an explanation and/or possible solution on why this happens. Thank you.
Do you have AutoRCM enabled?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1