This is Tinfoil. What you linked is DZ.Real Tinfoil is tinfoil.io, right?
Tinfoil does have network install though.I'd use goldleaf but it doesn't have network install so I have to use dz.
At heart, yes.Isn't the freeshop-like thing just DZ too?
No and it will never be possible due to the nature of sysMMC and emuMMC being separate.Hello everyone, quick question. Is it possible to transfer save files from emummc to sysnand?
Seems like Nintendo has some troubleshooting tips for that error code which you can check out here.Issue - Moving SD card. 128GB to 200GB
What I have tried:
1. Formatting SD card on OSX for FAT32 using disk util. Copying over all the content. CFW loads. I can access album holding R for all the tools. However, as soon as console loads, I get error that card can not be read. error code 2016-0247.
2. Delete Nintendo folder - Still complains with the same error.
3. Downloaded tool from the SD Association that is recommended by Nintendo. Took forever to format with overwrite.
4. Turned off AutoRCM. Loading into original software. Complains that it cant read the card. Possible that it cant read SDXC. Googling says this happens when card is exFat. Mine is FAT32?!
5. Going to settings hoping I can format the card from switch. No. Needs software update to format the card (im on 8.1)
6. Copy all the data apart from Nintendo from the old card - Payload inject. CFW does not load.
Insert old card - all good.