Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

elijah_kujo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Technically, yes. They could dump the game, and if you would play the game at the same time, you'd be banned.

BUT, point is: The other guy would also get a ban as far as i've understood. So i don't think there is a really big risk...

Probably, yeah. Your best bet would be to ask the seller whether he bought the game new and if it was dumped at any point afterwards and, hopefully, they'll be honest about it. Nothing else you can do about it, I guess. Not sure if it's possible to check whether the game was dumped before or not.

Thanks you guys :) I ended up finding a copy of the game that was still under the nintendo branded film!! Considering most people don't really know about being careful with second hand copies especially in my country I don't think it would be a faked one so I ordered it :)

Reactions: Blythe93

Sevrei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I bought a replacement switch as my old one suffered multiple hardware issues and a corrupt NAND (some pages back).

Once I've modded the new device is it possible to rescue my saves from my old switch's SD card (which had a partitioned emmumc) and if so how? Is there a specific folder all my saves are kept in or are they stuck on my old switch? Do I setup my existing Nintendo accounts on my new switch also?

Thanks

daikon1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Everyone!

2 part question here. I have a 512GB card in my switch and I am thinking of upgrading to a 1TB.

1) I am unsure of the max transfer/ read rate of SD cards in the switch. Having said that, what card is the best to get for it ( I do not want to pay for speed I can't use).

2) What is involved with transferring everything to a new card? Do I just re-install the exploit and copy files? Or just copy past everything?

Thank you!

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Everyone!

2 part question here. I have a 512GB card in my switch and I am thinking of upgrading to a 1TB.

1) I am unsure of the max transfer/ read rate of SD cards in the switch. Having said that, what card is the best to get for it ( I do not want to pay for speed I can't use).

2) What is involved with transferring everything to a new card? Do I just re-install the exploit and copy files? Or just copy past everything?

Thank you!

Just get an A1 speed card, the switch can't handle A2 speed card, it just take longer to copy data from one card to another.

Reactions: daikon1

daikon1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just get an A1 speed card, the switch can't handle A2 speed card, it just take longer to copy data from one card to another.
A1 it is! Thank you!

Next,

Does anyone know the best way to migrate from one card to another (hopefully I do not need to re-install games and updates, etc again.

Thank you!

daikon1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have a hidden partition emunand?
I think? lol

I followed this guide https://switch.hacks.guide/

When I boot up on Hekate I see emmucfw and syscfw and sys as the three boot options if that helps.
Post automatically merged:

I think? lol

When I boot up on Hekate I see emmucfw and syscfw and sys as the three boot options if that helps.
If there is any other way I can check that to confirm, please let me know.

Thank you!

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think? lol

Post automatically merged:

If there is any other way I can check that to confirm, please let me know.

Thank you!

Check on your computer, with the SD card plugged into the computer, under computer management-> disk management if you have unallocated space, hidden partition emunand show up as unallocated space, if you have hidden partition you need to use emutool to convert it to file base then move it to new card and reconvert it back to hidden.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/emutool...r-sd-switch-emu-type-on-sxos-and-more.550756/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Stick it in