Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will connect to internet to remove any profile its safe right?

I follow your instructions,deleted all profile and created new then link to Linkalho,deleted the games and reinstalls,this what happen after there looking for connection in my internet,then one thing some of the games while transfering via DBI says (failed NO ES SIGPATCHES)please check attach for you reference thank you
View attachment 322483View attachment 322484

You are on FW 14.1.2 AND ATMOSPHERE v1.3.2, correct?

If so, Install latest Sigpatches from here:

Sigpatches (GBATemp) — alternative Sigpatches for when others don’t seem to work.

Ahito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
You are on FW 14.1.2 AND ATMOSPHERE v1.3.2, correct?

If so, Install latest Sigpatches from here:

Sigpatches (GBATemp) — alternative Sigpatches for when others don’t seem to work.
yes Im on FW 14.1.2 and atmosphere v.1.3.2, I install latest sigpatches by extracting and draging the file (atmosphere and bootloader) and replace in my rooted SD card, same result i got the FAILED no Sigpatched)

em Im doing wrong way for updating the sigpatches?

but I was confused I tried to download a game DUMBED version (XCI) and it work? I guess i should llook for DUMBED version (XCI) temporary solution?

R3DRE111AVER

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Use USB or MTP…much faster than waiting to copy to sd card and then install…double the work and splitting is annoying. most modern installers do this already. Let the installer do all the heavy lifting.

E: if you still want to do it this way you can use Switch Army Knife (SAK)
Not trying to gate keep!

This one? https://github.com/developersu/ns-usbloader

Yes it does work with tinfoil.

here are some others to try (you don’t have to have only one installer)

Installers​

• Tinwoo — A nice installer for when you just want to install.
  • DBI — Capable feature filled and fast installer.
  • Tinfoil — Polished installer. Recommend the Self installing version.
  • Tinfoil — second location.
  • Goldleaf — The kitchen sink but it can also install games.
so all i need to do is run tinfoil on the switch select connect to usb and open nsn usb loader on pc
ok running into issues with usb loader & nut - tinfoil - pc says its connected but nut & usb loader not working
Thanks for your help

Last edited by R3DRE111AVER,

leichsage

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys I created my emummc and change to to the sd raw but how do I boot to it with the cfw, the cfw works with sysmmc but not emummc I get "unknown pkg1 version hos version not supported in emmummc corrupt

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I go from Stock back to hekate without going into RCM and sending hekate payload? I really dont want to do all that just to switch between offline and online…
Nope because the whole point of Stock is to boot without any CFW or homebrew usage so you have to boot back into RCM and send the Hekate payload in order to switch from Stock mode. If its really that inconvenient for you, you could always buy a dongle which is a small USB device that can send payloads all by itself.
Hi guys I created my emummc and change to to the sd raw but how do I boot to it with the cfw, the cfw works with sysmmc but not emummc I get "unknown pkg1 version hos version not supported in emmummc corrupt
It sounds like the firmware of your emuMMC is higher than your sysMMC but the version of your CFW doesn't support the higher firmware. Delete the /atmosphere folder on your SD card and make sure to download the latest version from here.
ive just looked at the payloads - my Atmosphere -sys nand -rated -worst
atmosphere memmenunand - worst
hekate -naehrwest - really bad
lockpick
tinfoil 13.0
how would i updated this all this ?
Let me tell you something, if a homebrew application is "rating" your tools, then its not a good homebrew app. DZ is potentially one of the worst homebrew apps ever devised. Why did I just call it DZ? Because the homebrew application you're using not actually Tinfoil. This is the original Tinfoil, or a fork of it because the original GitHub page for it is now gone unfortunately. Proof can be found in this Reddit thread. If that wasn't enough to convince you, you should also know DZ contains transphobic propaganda just because the creator gets a kick out of it. And the final nail in the coffin is that it deletes certain CFW files from your SD card. So to answer your question on how to update all of this, I recommend downloading a better title installer such as TinWoo Installer. Its what I personally use, I never have any issues while using it, and its drama free.

R3DRE111AVER

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nope because the whole point of Stock is to boot without any CFW or homebrew usage so you have to boot back into RCM and send the Hekate payload in order to switch from Stock mode. If its really that inconvenient for you, you could always buy a dongle which is a small USB device that can send payloads all by itself.

It sounds like the firmware of your emuMMC is higher than your sysMMC but the version of your CFW doesn't support the higher firmware. Delete the /atmosphere folder on your SD card and make sure to download the latest version from here.

Let me tell you something, if a homebrew application is "rating" your tools, then its not a good homebrew app. DZ is potentially one of the worst homebrew apps ever devised. Why did I just call it DZ? Because the homebrew application you're using not actually Tinfoil. This is the original Tinfoil, or a fork of it because the original GitHub page for it is now gone unfortunately. Proof can be found in this Reddit thread. If that wasn't enough to convince you, you should also know DZ contains transphobic propaganda just because the creator gets a kick out of it. And the final nail in the coffin is that it deletes certain CFW files from your SD card. So to answer your question on how to update all of this, I recommend downloading a better title installer such as TinWoo Installer. Its what I personally use, I never have any issues while using it, and its drama free.
thanks for the info 🤝 - reason for asking was i was trying to use tinfoil to pc usb but was running in to issues
ended using AWOO To pc usb thats running fine ... so recap the tinfoil 13.0 -isnt the real 1 ?
so what about the 1 on the tinfoil web site ? 14.0 ?

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so all i need to do is run tinfoil on the switch select connect to usb and open nsn usb loader on pc
ok running into issues with usb loader & nut - tinfoil - pc says its connected but nut & usb loader not working
Thanks for your help
Make sure your drivers are installed properly…this says dBI but it’s for Tinfoil as well…

DBI Drivers DBI needs drivers for USB (and there are two different types!)

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes Im on FW 14.1.2 and atmosphere v.1.3.2, I install latest sigpatches by extracting and draging the file (atmosphere and bootloader) and replace in my rooted SD card, same result i got the FAILED no Sigpatched)

em Im doing wrong way for updating the sigpatches?

but I was confused I tried to download a game DUMBED version (XCI) and it work? I guess i should llook for DUMBED version (XCI) temporary solution?

😲
if that’s the case, i recommend you find a better source for backups!

I should have started there first, to be honest. we did a bunch of unnecessary work.

so just to be clear, with the new source for your game it installed properly and everything is good now?

Reactions: Ahito

Rens02

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I cant boot into cfw emummc anymore.

my problem is that i cant boot into my cfw emummc while using hekate v5.7.0. my cfw sysmmc is working perfectly just like my stock. when i boot into my cfw emummc it shows the atmosphere logo and then shows the nintendo switch logo, after this it gets stuck on the nintendo switch logo. when i boot from payloads fusee.bin it shows me atmosphere and then a blue screen.

i have got to mention that i havent updated anything and the emummc was working properly a month ago. last month ive let my switch in sleep mode so it drained the battery. Last night i wanted to boot it but it got stuck on the nintendo switch logo.

additional info:

I am using a 512 gb samsung evo plus sd card that is formatted to Fat32.

My hekate is version 5.7.0

My switch version is 13.2.1

if you need any additional info please comment.

thanks.

KungFuzion

Trophies
XP
Country
Which RCM Loader do you have? Follow the instructions on their website depending on which one you have.
I have the RCMloader ONE. I bought it on aliexpress a while back. I can see the files on the device when I connect it to my pc but when I use the firmware upgrade tool it just says no device detected. Ive tried about 5 other cables & all have the same result.....strange.

Ahito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
D
😲
if that’s the case, i recommend you find a better source for backups!

I should have started there first, to be honest. we did a bunch of unnecessary work.

so just to be clear, with the new source for your game it installed properly and everything is good now?
so nexttime I'll download DUMBED version (XCI) games and not NSP games since its not playable for my switch anymore?

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
D

so nexttime I'll download DUMBED version (XCI) games and not NSP games since its not playable for my switch anymore?
There are no versions, other than those provided by Nintendo. Some people Don‘t check their backups for accuracy as well as others. I would stick with the location where you found the working version but it’s not necessary to look for the same “dumbed” version. it’s just luck.

Reactions: Ahito

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
foffoSwitch said:
Hello everybody
I am new and I am writing this post because I have big troubles with NSP Switch games. I cannot launch them and error message is always related to sigpatches. I was able to launch CFW and also play some games, but most of them I cannot run.
I write you down my Switch configuration, but is a regular one.
Switch firwmare version: 13.2.1
Atmosphere firmware version: 1.2.6
Hetake firmware version: 5.7.0
I run, first, Hetake and from it I execute payload.bin to enter into Atmosphere. Once there, I use Goldleaf to install NSP games. Here, some games (few) I was able to install them, but most of them I cannot install and error message is alwasy about sigpatches.
I cannot understand how to fix it, because I tried everything. Changing Switch firwmare, aligning also Atmosphere firmware and with it also releted sigpatches. I tried to download them from many site, also using the ones suggested in this forum, but nothing.
If someone could write me down, step by step, what I have to do to have my games install it would be very nice
Thanks a lot

Here is a step by step to upgrade everything (including Sigpatches)

https://rentry.org/MigrateToAtmosphere1_0_0

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cant boot into cfw emummc anymore.

my problem is that i cant boot into my cfw emummc while using hekate v5.7.0. my cfw sysmmc is working perfectly just like my stock. when i boot into my cfw emummc it shows the atmosphere logo and then shows the nintendo switch logo, after this it gets stuck on the nintendo switch logo. when i boot from payloads fusee.bin it shows me atmosphere and then a blue screen.

i have got to mention that i havent updated anything and the emummc was working properly a month ago. last month ive let my switch in sleep mode so it drained the battery. Last night i wanted to boot it but it got stuck on the nintendo switch logo.

additional info:

I am using a 512 gb samsung evo plus sd card that is formatted to Fat32.

My hekate is version 5.7.0

My switch version is 13.2.1

if you need any additional info please comment.

thanks.
let’s get you updated so we’re on a level playing field (and will likely “fix“ what ails you in the process.)

https://rentry.org/MigrateToAtmosphere1_0_0

Reactions: Rens02

DerBreManaar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

thank you!

DerBreManaar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have another question. I am trying to install pirated games on my emummc. I use Awoo Installer because tinfoil didnt work somehow. If I click on a game that I Installed with a NSP file, i get an error because it wants to check on the Eshop if thats my game but I blocked it with 90DNS. After some research I found out that I have to use sigpatches. So I downloaded a Sigpatch file and installed it with awoo installer. It told me to restart the switch so I did that. Then when I try to open emummc with hekate, I get an error :

(

Error while loading fss0:

atmosphere/fusee-secondary.bin

Wrong in cfg or missing/corrupt files

Failed to launch HOS/

)

Then I replaced the Hekate_ipl.ini file from the sigpatch pack with the one I got from Hekate. Now I am able to open emummc again but of course the Sigpatches are not installed. I use Atmosphere 1.3.2 and Firmware 14.1.2.
I tried both of these sigpatches:

https://hackintendo.com/download/sigpatches-atmosphere-esfsloader/

https://gbatemp.net/threads/sigpatches-for-atmosphere-hekate-fss0-fusee-package3.571543/

Please help me I tried it for over 2 hours...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr