Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

rasr3d

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Hi, i bought a second hand switch, but it has parental control, i couldnt contact the seller anymore, so i have a switch without zelda, the main reason i bought it, my question is, can i try every single combination between 0000 and 9999? Thank you in advance!

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You would have to search for it on your own. It’s readily available. That’s the how. I can’t tell you where.

Update: So, I installed MK8 (never played it before) and acquired and installed the 2.0 DLC.

I can see both Golden Dash and Lucky Cat Cups, however I get the 2 scoops of disappointment:

View attachment 302481
Again, sorry if I'm not being clear: I'm asking if it's a DLC NSP to unlock them, for those of us with a hacked switch 😁

If it is, I'm sure I'll have no issue finding the required NSPs, I just don't want to waste time looking for something that doesn't exist ahaha!

Thanks all

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, i bought a second hand switch, but it has parental control, i couldnt contact the seller anymore, so i have a switch without zelda, the main reason i bought it, my question is, can i try every single combination between 0000 and 9999? Thank you in advance!
Lol... try between 0000 and 99999999. And a 30 minute cooldown after 6 failed attempts.

Can you run CFW on it? If so, simple: https://github.com/ITotalJustice/Reset-Parental-Controls-NX

Otherwise, you will need a valid credit card that will be charged $0.50 to ensure you are an adult: https://parentalcontrols.nintendo.com/?sys=switch

rasr3d

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Lol... try between 0000 and 99999999. And a 30 minute cooldown after 6 failed attempts.

Can you run CFW on it? If so, simple:

Otherwise, you will need a valid credit card that will be charged $0.50 to ensure you are an adult:
The Password is 4 digits long, I already did the maths, it will take 43 days trying from 5:30 to 00:30 daily, and with the credit card, im in latam, so, that is not an option, im concerned about it, cuz I dont have the email for the parental control and I dont know what question they do when u call them

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Password is 4 digits long, I already did the maths, it will take 43 days trying from 5:30 to 00:30 daily, and with the credit card, im in latam, so, that is not an option, im concerned about it, cuz I dont have the email for the parental control and I dont know what question they do when u call them
Don't ask questions here if you don't even want to read the answers and follow the links. The email is what you enter when you fill in the form with a credit card. It's where they will send you the master unlock key. As I never had a reason to use parental controls, I was unaware that they give you a hint about how many numbers it was, so sue me. The rest of my answer still stands, take it or leave it.

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Again, sorry if I'm not being clear: I'm asking if it's a DLC NSP to unlock them, for those of us with a hacked switch 😁

If it is, I'm sure I'll have no issue finding the required NSPs, I just don't want to waste time looking for something that doesn't exist ahaha!

Thanks all
The download was 1.7G so I’m pretty sure I have the courses, graphics and other assets. It’s asking me to enable the content by…going online with my switch and making a purchase. I’d be willing to bet there’s Something console unique. Will need somebody to take one for the team, pay for the Booster Course Pass or NSO + Expansion pack and then analyze the payload they get back. Anyway, thanks for the patience and clarity. For me this is the end of the road.

edit:

just saw @nitro322 just bought the upgrade here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/any-way-to-port-mk8-wii-u-data-over-to-deluxe.609575/. Maybe ask what’s different on his switch after the purchase?

Last edited by binkinator,

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does PSP emulation on Switch require overclocking? Also, what emulator do you recommend?

They mention over clocking in m4xw’s ppsspp standalone thread on the topic https://gbatemp.net/threads/ppsspp-switch-standalone-beta.544071/ so I’m thinking yeah you probably want sys-clk installed and tweaked a little but I‘d try it and see.

PPSSPP is the way to go:

8DD9BD89-2113-405C-831C-6B3DE7E1DBD4.jpeg

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You’re suggesting working 17 hours a day for 43 days. Even at $1/hr that’s $731 you will potentially spend. Your time has to be worth something my friend. :-o

Maybe you could sign up for a free account at https://privacy.com and make a temporary credit card linked to your bank account to pay the $.50? You will provide the email address. It’s just so they can contact you…not confirm you are the original owner. I believe the questions are also related to “are you a reasonable adult or just a kid trying to disobey his parents” vs “we want you to tell us the name of the original owners first dog.” They don’t care about ownership…just looking to make sure you’re an adult! :-)

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

CodeWitcher

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Sup! I'd like to play pokémon picross on a Japanese console, but it looks like the language defaults to Japanese... is it possible to play it in English? (I do have cfw)

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cannot get Triangle strategy to load
Reinstalled from 4 sources
Confirmed my memory card is not messed up; no corruption. I've installed to the internal storage and the sdcard
tried base game and 1.0.2 patch

No matter what it shows as corrupted

Using 3.5.0 of DeepSea the AiO firmware (also tried default AMS)
  • Updated Atmosphère 1.2.6
  • Updated Hekate 5.7.0
  • Updated aio-switch-updater 2.6.3
  • Hekate+AMS-package3-sigpatches-1.2.6-cfw-13.2.1
Please help!

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cannot get Triangle strategy to load
Reinstalled from 4 sources
Confirmed my memory card is not messed up; no corruption. I've installed to the internal storage and the sdcard
tried base game and 1.0.2 patch

No matter what it shows as corrupted

Using 3.5.0 of DeepSea the AiO firmware (also tried default AMS)
  • Updated Atmosphère 1.2.6
  • Updated Hekate 5.7.0
  • Updated aio-switch-updater 2.6.3
  • Hekate+AMS-package3-sigpatches-1.2.6-cfw-13.2.1
Please help!
Well you mentioned a lot of details but we don't know what firmware your console is on. If your on a low enough firmware, newer games will simply not work.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well you mentioned a lot of details but we don't know what firmware your console is on. If your on a low enough firmware, newer games will simply not work.
13.2.1. the latest
Used safe flash tools like daybreak since like 9.0~ to save fuses, just in case

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat