Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

DeVie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Hi :)
I’ve been playing my v2 chipmodded switch for 5 days now. Suddenly I got “checking if game can be played” error.

My Serial is hidden. I haven’t changed anything or done anything unusual. Help :D?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’ve been playing my v2 chipmodded switch for 5 days now. Suddenly I got “checking if game can be played” error.

My Serial is hidden. I haven’t changed anything or done anything unusual. Help :D?

Check signature patches again, if the issue is only one game perhaps a bad dump

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I may be missing something, downloaded the zip, placed the files in the correct folder and everything (read he README and all). still no game can be played ;( what do?

Maybe the patches needs to be activated or something?

Perhaps a SX Core/HWFly user can help you with this, I don't own a SX Core/HWFly

DeVie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Perhaps a SX Core/HWFly user can help you with this, I don't own a SX Core/HWFly
Sure! thank you anyway though, much appreciated!

So yeah this is still relevant for any future helper:

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already have the "reboot to payload" option on my device but when i start it it says that it wont work on a mariko system.

Mind if I ask why you want to reboot into Hekate?

A reboot and then holding down (Vol -) should stop your Hekate autoboot from happening.

If you’re just looking for a way to transfer data to your SD card without removing the card itself you might want to look at Tinfoil, DBI for MTP or bypass wires altogether and use sys-FTPd-light.

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sure! thank you anyway though, much appreciated!

So yeah this is still relevant for any future helper:

Try these Sigpatches and take a look at the troubleshooting tips in the thread:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/sigpatches-for-atmosphere-hekate-fss0-fusee-package3.571543/

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Haxolatolhacks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its already been used for an exploit but it only works on firmware versions 4.1 & below. See Pegascape.

You can find the list of fuses that correspond to what firmware here
Thank you. If I am correct, I am using the correct firmware, firmware 10.0.0 exactly. Whenever trying to create a Nintendo account though, it states it needs an update then states when attempting to update, "There is not enough free space in the save destination." I have checked and there seems to be more than enough, would you happen to why am I having this problem?

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Blauhasenpopo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users