Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any advice - I just recently switched from SXOS to Atmosphere. I never had any problems with my 1TB micro card until now. Not sure if because I had to format my card from exFat to Fat32. But it won't allow me to add bigger games without it saying "I Need More Space" like I said its a legit 1TB micro card I've used for months now.

Thanks anyone

Do usb install, you don't need to copy game to SD to install.

Reactions: elm

Haymose

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting fatal error occurred when running Atmosphere. I used the AIO updater to update Atmosphere and Hekate then ran system update like normal. After the error I downloaded everything manually and replaced all the files on PC and I'm still having the issue. Is there something obvious that I'm missing?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting fatal error occurred when running Atmosphere. I used the AIO updater to update Atmosphere and Hekate then ran system update like normal. After the error I downloaded everything manually and replaced all the files on PC and I'm still having the issue. Is there something obvious that I'm missing?

Replace all of Atmosphere files. AIO updater is trouble, you are not suppose to update while Atmosphere is running.

Reactions: Haymose

IliasM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
Hi all,

I currently have a 128gb card working great on switch. Strictly following the tutorial "Changing SD cards" on NH Switch Guide (I have an sd raw partition), I tried upgrading to a brand new 512gb card (same make and class as the original, with more space).
When I try launching into atmosphere, I get the attached error message.
IMG_20210617_023103.jpg

I've searched everywhere, and I can't find any info on what could've gone wrong.
Could you please provide any insight on what mistake I could be doing?

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi all,

I currently have a 128gb card working great on switch. Strictly following the tutorial "Changing SD cards" on NH Switch Guide (I have an sd raw partition), I tried upgrading to a brand new 512gb card (same make and class as the original, with more space).
When I try launching into atmosphere, I get the attached error message.
View attachment 267225
I've searched everywhere, and I can't find any info on what could've gone wrong.
Could you please provide any insight on what mistake I could be doing?

Does it keep happening when you reboot?

elm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am also getting that error (above) when I either select certain Emulators or when I tried to Update Goldleaf through their App on my Switch.
I just downloaded Atmosphere yesterday, I updated to 12.0.3 with Daybreak my HB - v3.4.0 nx-hbloader v2.4.1 (if any that helps the matter)

Last edited by elm,

elm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm also getting this error when I tried to install New Pokemon Snap. I have plenty of micro sd card space and memory space on my Switch, but it keeps saying this error message.
Like I said earlier - I just downloaded Atmosphere yesterday and I am at the latest Firmware 12.0.3 through Daybreak.

Thanks in advance for anyone’s help

IMG_3360.jpg

Last edited by elm,

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm also getting this error when I tried to install New Pokemon Snap. I have plenty of micro sd card space and memory space on my Switch, but it keeps saying this error message.
Like I said earlier - I just downloaded Atmosphere yesterday and I am at the latest Firmware 12.0.3 through Daybreak.

Thanks in advance for anyone’s help

View attachment 267244
Make sure you are using the proper signature patches:
https://github.com/ITotalJustice/patches/releases/latest
  • Use the fusee patches if you're using fusee-primary as your payload (or chainloading fusee-primary in Hekate).
  • Use the hekate patches if you are booting using Hekate (without chainloading fusee-primary).

Veralyn

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Is there a incognito rcm payload that works with the current firmware? I know there are alternative methods but i prefer this way. :)

elm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure you are using the proper signature patches:
https://github.com/ITotalJustice/patches/releases/latest
  • Use the fusee patches if you're using fusee-primary as your payload (or chainloading fusee-primary in Hekate).
  • Use the hekate patches if you are booting using Hekate (without chainloading fusee-primary).

I re-installed the Hektate files and I still get that error message when trying to install Pokémon Snap! game!

Not sure what you mean by Chainloading?? Thanks

IMG_3360.jpg

Last edited by elm,

Veralyn

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks! unfortunately it doesn't work :(
If that version doesn't work, then I'm unaware of a version that works. Alternatively, you might be able to install Incognito using blawar's Tinfoil, but I also recommend making a manual backup of your prodinfo before trying.

Another alternative is to use Atmosphere's built-in Incognito function.

Which tool(s) are the best for installing nsp/nsz over usb?
TinWoo or Awoo Installer are recommended for installing NSP/NSZ/XCI files over a USB connection. On your computer, you will use ns-usbloader.

Another option is blawar's Tinfoil and NUT, but Tinfoil doesn't play well with a lot of NSP files. That's one of the reasons why TinWoo or Awoo Installer are recommended instead.

Reactions: Veralyn

GSR325

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I have a microsd card that ai used for my switch, but I ran out of space so I bought a 256gb microsd cardwhich was a Switch exclusive(Yellow) but when I try to transfer my files over to it, my jailbroken switch doesn't read it, and it won't format to Fat32.when start the switch normally, there's no problem with the sd card, except it doesnt show whats on the card, but when I try to go to RCM mode I get a Fatal error [NXBOOT] failed to mount EmuMMC from SD card partition. Any help would be appreciated.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I have a microsd card that ai used for my switch, but I ran out of space so I bought a 256gb microsd cardwhich was a Switch exclusive(Yellow) but when I try to transfer my files over to it, my jailbroken switch doesn't read it, and it won't format to Fat32.when start the switch normally, there's no problem with the sd card, except it doesnt show whats on the card, but when I try to go to RCM mode I get a Fatal error [NXBOOT] failed to mount EmuMMC from SD card partition. Any help would be appreciated.
You need to format the data partition of your SD card as FAT32, particularly if the Switch doesn't have exFAT support installed (exFAT is not recommended regardless). You can format just about any SD card as FAT32 using a free program called guiformat.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a troubleshooting guide for the ns-usbloader/tinwoo? It does not detect my usb connection.
Did you follow the instructions on installing the proper USB drivers?
  1. Once ns-usbloader opens, click on 'Gear' icon.
  2. Click 'Download and install drivers'
  3. Install drivers

Reactions: Veralyn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: c