Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

Badoodee95

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some more information about your console can help such as firmware, what led up to this problem, what have you tried, etc.

Sorry I should have added more info.

Basically, my switch was able to be hacked multiple times throughout the years but every single time there was an official update, I would patch to that version, lose access to the modified version and not touch my switch for a few months before I inevitably hacked it again. Now though, after I update everything; atmosphere, hekate, etc. I get this error.
I even tried all my files from sd card (excluding the Nintendo folder) and copy pasting a new batch of files I downloaded from sdsetup. It gives the exact same error everytime. I'm assuming this is a more specific problem as opposed to a general installation method mixup.

I've never gotten any error ever and now I'm stuck with one that nobody has had before.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if your switch is on firmware 12.0 can you use the sx dongle and jig to boot atmos?

You have to press the volume + button if you are using the original payload to get to the SX OS bootloader menu, you can convert hekate.bin or Fusee-primary.bin into boot.dat format, using the tool in the link before, if you convert you can bypass the SX OS bootloader menu. Payload has to be on the root of the SD card if you are going from the SX OS bootloader menu.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/convert-any-payload-to-tx-boot-dat.518932/

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I've just updated my cfw to 11.0.1 from 10.x.x using ChoiDujoirNX. I boot using fusee-primary and haven't updated anything else. I get a fatal error while running atmosphere and the screen just come on with nothing on it while booting.
Are there other updates I should have made for compatibility with 11.0.1? Perhaps like fusee-primary or something else? I can boot into hekate as well - perhaps there's something I can do to downgrade since I can no longer boot into my emuMMC.

Did you update your CFW files also? you shouldn't use ChoidujourNX now a day, recommendation is Atmosphere's Daybreak.

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have to press the volume + button if you are using the original payload to get to the SX OS bootloader menu, you can convert hekate.bin or Fusee-primary.bin into boot.dat format, using the tool in the link before, if you convert you can bypass the SX OS bootloader menu. Payload has to be on the root of the SD card if you are going from the SX OS bootloader menu.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/convert-any-payload-to-tx-boot-dat.518932/

Did you update your CFW files also? you shouldn't use ChoidujourNX now a day, recommendation is Atmosphere's Daybreak.
Thanks, if I try this on the latest atmos will it work if I don't update my firmware (11.0).

Also would this also work on mariko running sx chip?

Im crap at this, too many files ect, liked sx os as it was just a single file.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, if I try this on the latest atmos will it work if I don't update my firmware (11.0).

Also would this also work on mariko running sx chip?

Im crap at this, too many files ect, liked sx os as it was just a single file.

Later Atmosphere build would work with lower firmware, not the other way. Even if you use fusee primary or hekate it still need the Atmosphere file on the SD. Think you need to flash spacecraft-NX on SX Core/SX Lite if you don't want to go through SX OS bootloader menu.

Last edited by Hayato213,

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Later Atmosphere build would work with lower firmware, not the other way. Even if you use fusee primary or hekate it still need the Atmosphere file on the SD. Think you need to flash spacecraft-NX on SX Core/SX Lite if you don't want to go through SX OS bootloader menu.
Ok thanks ill have a look.

Ill test on mine as its launch console using sx dongle.

Im more concerned about the mrs switch using the core chip.

But think now sx is dead and need to move on.

I want to play it safe on mine, put atmos on and hope it boots, if it does, then update the console firmware.

ofayto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hello all.
I am trying to find a homebrew to stream/ mirror whatever is showing on my PC to my Switch through the same network.
Eg: Streaming/ mirroring videos from my PC/Laptop to my switch.
*I do not need to stream any PC games to Switch, just videos or images or Visual studio to my switch so I could view it through my TV (which my Switch is connected to)

Is there anyone who could point me to a right direction regarding this?
Thank you very much.

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello all.
I am trying to find a homebrew to stream/ mirror whatever is showing on my PC to my Switch through the same network.
Eg: Streaming/ mirroring videos from my PC/Laptop to my switch.
*I do not need to stream any PC games to Switch, just videos or images or Visual studio to my switch so I could view it through my TV (which my Switch is connected to)

Is there anyone who could point me to a right direction regarding this?
Thank you very much.
Why?

Why don't you just connect your pc to your tv via hdmi or even, if you have a modern smart tv, or even a tv that connects to your network, cast your pc to your tv over your network.

Reactions: ofayto

ofayto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Why?

Why don't you just connect your pc to your tv via hdmi or even, if you have a modern smart tv, or even a tv that connects to your network, cast your pc to your tv over your network.

Thanks for the reply!

Because
1) Connecting HDMI cable is a hussle since my laptop only has a single HDMI port, which is currently used to connect to my PC monitor + I don't have a HDMI cable long enough which I could connect my laptop to TV all the way from my room to the living room

2) My TV is not a smart TV...or at least it does not support such function of connecting to the same network to cast PC to my TV over the same network

Chipidy

Trophies
Website
www.chipidychipgaming.com
XP
Country
Canada
Hello. I have been on hiatus for a LONG time and feels good to be back. I have a question because I am getting old and forget how things work :P.

I have injected a switch before but today I used Rekado ( Android injection tool ) on a " probably patched switch " because it may or may not be patched.

Now Rekado likes to crash a ton ( I have no PC atm and is why I use Rekado ) but here is a photo of what the logs said. No information on the Switch screen at all when in RCM. So its probably patched or maybe Rekado is messing up ( prob not ) xD.

What do you all think

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210612-231748_Rekado.jpg
    Screenshot_20210612-231748_Rekado.jpg
    279 KB · Views: 110
Last edited by Chipidy,

GSR325

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I use my RCM Loader, it goes to Hekate, but when I go to Launch I get this error in red "Failed to apply "nosigchk'
but when I use RCM on my pc everything works fine

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RCMX86 would do no good?

Nope, RCMX86 use the Fusee-gelee exploit, it is patched for patched/Mariko/Switch lite.

Hello. I have been on hiatus for a LONG time and feels good to be back. I have a question because I am getting old and forget how things work :P.

I have injected a switch before but today I used Rekado ( Android injection tool ) on a " probably patched switch " because it may or may not be patched.

Now Rekado likes to crash a ton ( I have no PC atm and is why I use Rekado ) but here is a photo of what the logs said. No information on the Switch screen at all when in RCM. So its probably patched or maybe Rekado is messing up ( prob not ) xD.

What do you all think

Based on what you provided it sound like you got a patched unit, you can enter RCM mode on patched unit, but it refuses to accept payload that you push.

Chipidy

Trophies
Website
www.chipidychipgaming.com
XP
Country
Canada
Nope, RCMX86 use the Fusee-gelee exploit, it is patched for patched/Mariko/Switch lite.

Thank you very much for letting me know!

Based on what you provided it sound like you got a patched unit, you can enter RCM mode on patched unit, but it refuses to accept payload that you push.

elm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I have a million dollar question that I'm sure has been beat to the ground but ..... I'm still confused on what to do after SXOS. I guess the next step is to go with Atmosphere ??
I hear things about Tinfoil, Sig-patches, Goldleaf and some other "Foils" that I have NO clue what is what or what is as easy as SXOS was for me.

Any updated guides or video's to use, so I know what steps to do that'll allow me to play some new games coming out.
I'm still on Switch current version 11.0.0 and I still have SXOS v3.1.0 loaded onto my Switch.

Thanks in advance

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I have a million dollar question that I'm sure has been beat to the ground but ..... I'm still confused on what to do after SXOS. I guess the next step is to go with Atmosphere ??
I hear things about Tinfoil, Sig-patches, Goldleaf and some other "Foils" that I have NO clue what is what or what is as easy as SXOS was for me.

Any updated guides or video's to use, so I know what steps to do that'll allow me to play some new games coming out.
I'm still on Switch current version 11.0.0 and I still have SXOS v3.1.0 loaded onto my Switch.

Thanks in advance
Migrating to Atmosphere is recommended, yes. With Atmosphere (and the proper signature patches), you can do just about everything you could already do with SX OS. Instead of being able to launch XCI files, you will have to install all games using your favorite title installer (TinWoo and Awoo Installer are recommended).

Reactions: elm

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @ZeroT21, not yet