1. Clydefrosch

Clydefrosch GBAtemp Guru

Germany
    I tried updating deepsea with AIO updater and when it wanted to 'reboot to a special payload to finish up'
    i get atmosphere panic
    title ID 010041544D530000

I already ran archive bit fixer, didn't help

every time i update atmosphere there's a new issue ffs

Last edited by Clydefrosch, May 6, 2021
  2. ThreeG

ThreeG Advanced Member
    Newcomer

I have updated my switch today

It wouldnt let me receive save file from my other switch so I updated it

I was able to receive the save data to my switch.

Then I put the jig in and pressed power button and volume up button and it entered Hekate

I was relieved, but then when I go to launch and go to CFW sysMMC i get this message

Unknown pkg1 version
    HOS version not supported
    Trying backup bootloader
    Found Pkg1 "('20210129111626').

Unknown pkg1 version
    HOS version not supported

Failed to launch HOS
    Press any key...

Please can someone help me get out of this

I really need to use the CFW sysMMC

Thank you

3. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

United States
    How is your SD card formatted?

Its not your fault. The issue is most likely the AIO updater. I just helped another user earlier today update their patches because the AIO updater didn't give them the right patches. I suggest trying to manually update Atmosphere instead.

ThreeG likes this.
  4. Themscope

Themscope Member
    Newcomer

United States
  5. Clydefrosch

Clydefrosch GBAtemp Guru

Germany
    i dont know why, but the stratosphere.romfs file in atmosphere folder had an additional .aio extension and removing that helped.

6. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

United States
    Hmm, lets try something a little different. We're going to do a fresh installation of Atmosphere. Remove everything from your SD card except the Nintendo folder and maybe any mods you may have in the /atmosphere/contents folder then download the latest Atmosphere and Hekate from SDSetup. This site is what I personally use so if something goes wrong, there might be an issue on your side. Don't forget to redownload the patches after wiping your SD card as well.
    It was probably the updater app since you're not the only one having issues from it and you will certainly not be the last.

7. Themscope

Themscope Member
    Newcomer

United States
  8. Themscope

Themscope Member
    Newcomer

United States
    ok i redid the stuff and still no luck i think 12.0.1 patches are broken

9. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

United States
    Highly unlikely as others have had no issues with loading backups on firmware 12.0.1. Did you place the patches in the right place?

10. Themscope

Themscope Member
    Newcomer

United States
    oh yeah sorry about not updating on this I realized the problem and it was that my sd wasnt handling the EMUMMC correctly and i need to get a new sd card for now ill just use my cfw on sysnand with airplane mode until then

11. neontiger

neontiger Member
    Newcomer

Greece
    Updated with Daybreak to 11.0.0 using the FAT32 only option. I guess the controller update prompt on start is safe to do?

12. _Sjakie

_Sjakie Member
    Newcomer

Netherlands
    Hey,
    I have a question about updating my FW. I am now on version 10.0.4 and need at least 11.0 for some new games.
    Last time I updated my firmware from 9 to 10, none of my installed games worked anymore and I needed to reinstall all of them again. As this is very time consuming, I'd rather upgrade the FW without reinstalling all the games. Is this possible, and if so, what would be the steps to take ?

13. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

United States
    Joy-Con updates only cause issues if you soldered pins 9 & 10 on the Joy-Con together.

14. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

United States
    Not only is this possible, but games aren't supposed to stop working when you update the firmware. If the games suddenly stop working, then you did something wrong which can include not updating the patches to launch backups or the games getting corrupted. Either way, just make sure that updating your firmware is the last step meaning you should update everything else beforehand.

15. _Sjakie

_Sjakie Member
    Newcomer

Netherlands
    Ok, thanks,
    So if I update atmosphere and download the latest sigpatches , before th fw update, I should be fine?

I sometimes get confused about fusee primary and these kind of files, what shoud I do with that?

16. garzacorporations

garzacorporations Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Spain
    Same here, animal crossing not working with new patches

17. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

United States
    Yes, as long as you update your CFW and patches before updating, you will be fine.

Fusee_primary is one method of launching Atmosphere. The reason this is important is because there are actually 2 sets of patches which differ depending on how you launch Atmosphere. The other way of launching Atmosphere is via Hekate or fss0. The pinned thread on this forum has both patches in one package so this isn't that much of an issue but just be aware that if your backups are ever not working, its possible that you lack the patches necessary for your launch method.
    That user pointed out his issue was due to a bad SD card so check to see if yours is fake or not.

18. garzacorporations

garzacorporations Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Spain
    Mine is ok. This same thing happened to me with 19.0 and got fixed on 19.0.1 and now again broken on 19.0.2 and Last time it was due to sigpatches, if I switch to primary instead of secondary it works flawless so 100% sure is sigpatches for hekate.

19. Galvanize

Galvanize Newbie
    Newcomer

Saudi Arabia
    I've got 2 SD cards, one to use with emuMMC and the other for OFW, how can I backup the digital games, DLC and updates to both keep externally and use on the emuMMC SD card?

20. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

United States
    You can dump everything with NXDumptool.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - questions, PARADISE, SWITCH