Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

lettuce

Trophies
XP
Country
So now to launch homebrew you just click on the album button and don't need to hold a trigger button down anymore. Is there a way to change it back so you need to hold down one of the L or TR buttons to launch into Homebrew??

Falconjpg

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
just ran into an issue today. SOLVED

SXOS: 3.0.5 emunand
FW: 10.2.0

i was able to install nsp / xci using a USB Flashdrive (exFAT) and a OTG Cable USB>USB-C. installing using the album and the built-in installer tool. It worked just fine for a good time with no issues.

Today, when i tryed to do the exact same process, it simply didnt showed up on the album (also using same nsp / xci files that i was using to install in this same cfw + fw)

so i tryed a couple of solutions for the issue:

1. Format usb flash drive. Tryed Exfat and Fat32 (didnt worked)
2. Create correctly folder paths. sxos/nsp sxos/xci sxos/dlc (didnt worked)
3. Tryed just placing nps and xci files on the root of the usb flash drive [Like i used to do all the time] (didnt worked)

Time to try another aproach and use SXSERVER:

1. downloaded zadig, but when i try to find the device on the drop down tab, it does not show up
2. installed drivers using TegraRCM driver installer, Reboot, still dont show up on the drop down tab on zadig
3. Rebooted switch to the boot load page, just to make sure Auto RCM was installed.
4. still dont show up on zadig

all i wanted is to be able to use the old method i had, installing nsp / xci just using a usb + otg cable, it was nice and simple.

i guess i can still remove the minisd and just place the nsp / xci on the root folder and go from there.
i could also use something like FILEZILA and transfer the date using FTP server, so i dont need to remove the card.

but both these methods requires that i have extra sd space in order to have the nps file to install PLUS the space for the game itself.

anyone ran into the same issue?
thanks in advance

EDIT::: no way! it just worked. what i did was>
create the folder paths and leave it there. sxos/nsp sxos/xci sxos/dlc
place the nsp and xci files on the root of the usb exFAT

worked.

i will leave the post here for other people who can be with the same problem.

Last edited by Falconjpg,

StrangerBoy1995

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi everyone! So I have updated my switch and the only wrong thing i did is to select Ex-Fat + Fat 32 when i updated the system with daybreak (and my SD card is FAT32) now everytime that i try to boot atmosphere with the fusse-primary i i get this screen after the switch logo... PLEASE HELP!

Attachments

• 8CFB4CF4-D490-4F09-89F8-07C774AA8360.jpeg
    8CFB4CF4-D490-4F09-89F8-07C774AA8360.jpeg
    747.8 KB · Views: 149

werneck14

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
When launching SysNand OFW 11.0.1 through Hekate 5.5.1 my system can't go back from sleep mode (black screen). Is there anyfix? Was moving through Emunand and Sysnand perfectly fine before.

StrangerBoy1995

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi everyone! So I have updated my switch and the only wrong thing i did is to select Ex-Fat + Fat 32 when i updated the system with daybreak (and my SD card is FAT32) now everytime that i try to boot atmosphere with the fusse-primary i i get this screen after the switch logo... PLEASE HELP!
Solved: Deleting the files with the names of the Errors Ocurred.

Posghetti

Un-official ReVeluv Leader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If i buy v1 Switch and get rcm, when i go to sleep mode, do i need jig to goes on atmoshere, or it stay active on sleep mode?

I'm assuming you mean after getting cfw setup.
No, you don't need a jig for the switch when initiating sleep mode.
If you don't have AutoRCM, you will always need a jig after a hard power off.

piercedfreak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After having my Switch for a year, I have added a lot of crap apps, and mods to Atmosphere, and I think its time to clean it all up. Can I delete the Atmosphere, and switch folders safely, and just start over, better yet, which folders do I need to keep, to keep my roms, saves, and screenshots, so I can basically start over, but not really lose anything important.

Posghetti

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After having my Switch for a year, I have added a lot of crap apps, and mods to Atmosphere, and I think its time to clean it all up. Can I delete the Atmosphere, and switch folders safely, and just start over, better yet, which folders do I need to keep, to keep my roms, saves, and screenshots, so I can basically start over, but not really lose anything important.

Can you be a bit more specific?
Are you looking to start fresh like initializing the console while keeping the important stuff?
Or you just want to clean out the unnecessary files?

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
if i restore it what happens to my newer installed games (it was a pain to install doom eternal)
You would have everything when you took the backup

Keep Nintendo folder and other folders (ROMs retroarch etc)

Reactions: Posghetti

piercedfreak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you be a bit more specific?
Are you looking to start fresh like initializing the console while keeping the important stuff?
Or you just want to clean out the unnecessary files?

I basically want to start over, but keep the roms I already have(I have a 512gb card that is 80% full). My switch does not give me any options when I boot anymore, (I installed some account linker that did that) such as sysnad, emmumc, and so on. I have a lot of crap in my switch folder that I never use, I use 3 out of the 20+ things in there, and want to clear those out.

Posghetti

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I basically want to start over, but keep the roms I already have(I have a 512gb card that is 80% full). My switch does not give me any options when I boot anymore, (I installed some account linker that did that) such as sysnad, emmumc, and so on. I have a lot of crap in my switch folder that I never use, I use 3 out of the 20+ things in there, and want to clear those out.

By 'roms' I guess your talking about emulators and switch games.
If that's the case, you need to just delete folders in your sd which @Adran_Marit stated.
And backup all your saves if you wanted them.

Obviously, be sure to grab the latest Atmosphere release so that you can boot back up into your emunand.

If you wanted to initialize it, you can't keep the installed switch games on your sdcard iirc. They'll be gone.
You'd have to re-download and re-install them all, if you wanted that fresh install. (While keeping your important files somewhere to drag back later)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Had a ton of bugs and often crashed. It even didn't support DOS compatibility with older games. :feelsbadman:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I only grew up with Windows XP because I was lucky.
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    I downloaded XP on dialup when it came out. Overnights for like a week. cuz I couldn't tie up the phone line during the day. It was so awesome and worked so great going from ME to XP.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Vga pins were a dick
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I kind of want down a large pizza at 10am then crash out
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Having pizza all day? done it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah pizza hut open at 10:30
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    just buy a stack of pizza and keep the rest you don't need yet frozen
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or buy frozen pizza
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I buy the regular kind, not the frozen stuff
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    supermarket pizza is ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    x65 would just yell at me
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sounds ok, he didn't pull a gun out ,so...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $12 large any style pizza deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Each bite is a $1 well spent
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, Agreed. I hate oven pizza, only from pizza place.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I can still go for totinos
    i like totinos party pizzas. lol.
    the cracker-like crust is great on those
    My neighbor and I are going to make this next month....
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Tiger crust is great.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm beefing with a neighbor currently each time I ask him for help with something he makes bs excuses then ignores my calls text but seems to randomly speak when I'm done with the project after doing things to help him
    DiGiorno Crispy Pan Pizza tasted pretty dang close to Pizza hut pan pizza, but Im not sure if theyve been discontinued or not. Havent seen them locally for a couple of months now.
    The croissant crust is still available though, but not quite as good imo.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: The croissant crust is still available though, but not quite as good imo.