Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys. Need some help here. I accidentally updated my switch to 11.0 on the sysnand. I updated the files to the new prerelease atmosphere but i keep getting a error code 2002-2634 (0x149402)

I can boot my switch as normal but it no longer boots into emunand.

Remove cart in cart slot if you have one in there.

superluccix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When installing NSP game files, do I need to put them into any particular folder on the SD card?

Also heard something about Awoo installer, not sure if I should use that or just do the normal copy n paste to SD card thing

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When installing NSP game files, do I need to put them into any particular folder on the SD card?

Also heard something about Awoo installer, not sure if I should use that or just do the normal copy n paste to SD card thing
Most title installers support installing .NSP files from anywhere on the SD card with Awoo Installer being one of them. And while you can install a .NSP file by putting it on your SD card, you can also do USB install which will save you time from putting it on the SD card.

schatzi123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
hi, I have one question
I can install Super Mario Odyssey, but i couldn't started (loading, loading...)
i was playing THIS GAME - Odyssey - when i WAS on 10.0.2/0.12.0
But I’m NOW on 10.2.0, ATM 14.4, with new sigpatches and i CANT STARTED IT.
I installed the game with tinfoil, awoo installer – nothing. (nsp, nsz, xci - nothing)
I CAN install every another game, but i have problem ONLY with Odyssey, i dont know why? please help and thanks.

superluccix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So Im trying to do a USB install for NSP and Im using Goldleaf/Quark/zadig

Ive gotten my path set up which is in my Downloads section, and in Goldleaf I managed to go to Remote PC via USB, and I selected my Fire Emblem 3 houses nsp, which is like 11gigs, hit install and I cant tell if its attempted to download or if its frozen. I think its frozen since the time in the background hasnt changed.

Im installing it via SD Card, because if I click Console Memory it says I dont have enough space. Guessing thats cuz my emuMMC has all gigs toward the HOS and 0 towards the emuMMC, but regardless, it keeps freezing it seems when I hit install from SD Card

Not sure went wrong. Im following this guide https://www.cfwaifu.com/goldleaf-quark/

Last edited by superluccix,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi, I have one question
I can install Super Mario Odyssey, but i couldn't started (loading, loading...)
i was playing THIS GAME - Odyssey - when i WAS on 10.0.2/0.12.0
But I’m NOW on 10.2.0, ATM 14.4, with new sigpatches and i CANT STARTED IT.
I installed the game with tinfoil, awoo installer – nothing. (nsp, nsz, xci - nothing)
I CAN install every another game, but i have problem ONLY with Odyssey, i dont know why? please help and thanks.
Well what bootloader and which patches are you using?
So Im trying to do a USB install for NSP and Im using Goldleaf/Quark/zadig

Ive gotten my path set up which is in my Downloads section, and in Goldleaf I managed to go to Remote PC via USB, and I selected my Fire Emblem 3 houses nsp, which is like 11gigs, hit install and I cant tell if its attempted to download or if its frozen. I think its frozen since the time in the background hasnt changed.

Im installing it via SD Card, because if I click Console Memory it says I dont have enough space. Guessing thats cuz my emuMMC has all gigs toward the HOS and 0 towards the emuMMC, but regardless, it keeps freezing it seems when I hit install from SD Card

Not sure went wrong. Im following this guide https://www.cfwaifu.com/goldleaf-quark/
Well I recommend you don't use Goldleaf as it is arguably the worst title installer. I recommend using Awoo Installer instead.

superluccix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It shouldn't require LAN access but that also shouldn't be an issue with 90DNS since LAN has nothing to do with Internet.

So I was trying to do the LAN with Awoo, however whether I tried to download the base game of Fire Emblem 3 houses to my Internal Memory or to SD Card, it would give an error message with an error code.

So I thought that was strange, and I figured it had to do something with my card, so I decided to test simply dragging the file itself using File Explorer on Windows 10, onto the SD Card, and I noticed it said the file was too big to put there. But how is that possible when its only 11gs, and I have a 124 gigabyte SD Card?

Im assuming there is some much earlier step I need to go back to to somehow free up something on there. If you have any idea Id appreciate it

superluccix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most of the NSP installing stuff seems to not work for me due to fat32 not liking anything above 4 gigs. Is there anyway I can trick it to allow it?

superluccix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Should work with no problems if doing it by usb. Use Goldleaf 0.5 (switch) and ns-usbloader (PC)

On the usbloader when i hit Tinfoil, to the right it shows the option of net or usb, but when i hit Goldleaf, it doesnt show an option? Is that because I need to be in Goldleaf on the switch first before it shows up?

Also does it need to be 0.5 or can 0.8 (already installed) work?

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
On the usbloader when i hit Tinfoil, to the right it shows the option of net or usb, but when i hit Goldleaf, it doesnt show an option? Is that because I need to be in Goldleaf on the switch first before it shows up?

Also does it need to be 0.5 or can 0.8 (already installed) work?

Don't use goldleaf. Use tinfoil or awoo

superluccix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I tried uploading the files to Nbloader and it says they all failed? I havent turned on the Switch or anything yet, I just figured I would need these uploaded to nbloader before attempting to sync them.

upload_2020-12-6_3-5-43.png

Last edited by superluccix,

superluccix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*stupid laptop

Have you tried Nut + Tinfoil?

Also what firmware are you on?

System Settings says Current Version: 10.0.2|AMS 0.16.O|E

Im trying to use the Tinfoil installer in homebrew, whether by Applet mode or the full version by holding R on a application, but everytime I hit "Tinfoil Installer" screen goes black for a second like its going to do something, but then goes right back to homebrew screen

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse