Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

GCS

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Ok so it sounds like choosing fusee-gelee is the way I should be going forward. Now Im debating if Im on the stage where Im supposed to check if my Switch has the capacity to use RCM to launch payloads, or if I can go directly to the step labeled "SD Card Setup Fusee-gelee"

Assuming if its the former, then it seems I need to do that jury rigging with the ground pin 10. Dont know if there is a way for me to avoid that or not. Or maybe Im misunderstanding the step Im on. Sorry for the continued questions
You can launch payloads and use RCM, just download the software that it says and then you can go to SDSetup page. It would be better if you have at least 64 GB sd card or more. You can't avoid grounding

superluccix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok ill figure out the best method to jig.

But 2 quick questions before I do

1. is it just jigging the number 10 pin? Other videos which are older kept saying things like 9 and 10, but Im guessing those are outdated. Just want to make sure though.

2. I will only have to jig it once, because I will be able to install an autoCRM to never have to worry about fiddling with the pin again?

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

1. is it just jigging the number 10 pin? Other videos which are older kept saying things like 9 and 10, but Im guessing those are outdated. Just want to make sure though.

2. I will only have to jig it once, because I will be able to install an autoCRM to never have to worry about fiddling with the pin again?

1) jigs normally bridge 1 and 10 or 9 and 10 - best to buy a premade one

2) correct, unless autorcm gets disabled

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

also don't watch video guides, it's not recommended.

GCS

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey

You can follow this guide.

superluccix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I ordered a SD card and one of those RCM jigs on Amazon. I know I can get the SD card in person, but was curious if any normal store sells the RCM jigs in person. Wanted to see if I could speed it up a bit. If not its okay though

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I wanted to sell a modded Switch, would it be possible to keep the custom firmware along with the games already installed but while also deleting all traces of the previous owner (mainly removing all references to old Nintendo profile)?
The CFW exists on the SD card but you can try to use Linkalho to unlink the Nintendo Account.

Kadin

Ain't no rest for the wicked...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unpatched launch Switch safe to update to 11.0 if I still plan to possibly mod down the road?

Escorpion

Balamb Seed
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Nintendo Switch Usa 11.0.0. (2018 super smash edition) Has always been legit. The serial code is XAW1 Orange, but i haven´t tried to load the payload.

Hi everybody, one simple question:
¿Can i launch retroarch on my nintendo switch, without the hacking process? idk, maybe with an entrypoint or something, or it must be hacked

darkriku2000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah that should cover it, just get the right sigpatches for your bootloader. Emummc is handy just in case you bork something critical. If you dont want the emummc then make a biskeys and prodinfo backup and backup the backups

Sorry it took me so long to acknowledge this and thanks for your reply. Just want to be sure: When I used sxos a couple of years ago I followed a text guide on here that had me put a different payload on my sd card first (I think it was probably hekate) and I selected an option from there that took about 3 hours to create a backup folder on my sd card that I copied to a bunch of different places, is that the same thing as the biskeys/prodinfo backup?

nutsack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where is a good place to get sigpatches if I want to boot using fusee-primary? I only see a thread for fusee-secondary.

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Sorry it took me so long to acknowledge this and thanks for your reply. Just want to be sure: When I used sxos a couple of years ago I followed a text guide on here that had me put a different payload on my sd card first (I think it was probably hekate) and I selected an option from there that took about 3 hours to create a backup folder on my sd card that I copied to a bunch of different places, is that the same thing as the biskeys/prodinfo backup?

Likely, but it's always a good idea to have a more recent backup. Now your singular most important thing to have backed up us your consoles biskeys.

I posted a tutorial the other day so long as you don't format something wrong as long as you have your biskeys you can even recover from prodinfo brickers and anything else that would corrupt it

Reactions: darkriku2000

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo Switch Usa 11.0.0. (2018 super smash edition) Has always been legit. The serial code is XAW1 Orange, but i haven´t tried to load the payload.

Hi everybody, one simple question:
¿Can i launch retroarch on my nintendo switch, without the hacking process? idk, maybe with an entrypoint or something, or it must be hacked
How would you load Retroarch, a homebrew application, without hacking? :wacko:

Dennis Lotts

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there I've been out of the Scene for awhile and I have Nintendo switch and its a XKW50034731098 and a site that I checredit it on said it was in orange and might been able to use rcm. I'll ateach the screen shots of it on here and it was new n I updated it to 11.0 what I need to know is can I jailbreak this system without the modchip from excuter by chance and if so how can I?
Screenshot_20201124-142717_Firefox.jpg
Screenshot_20201124-142733_Firefox.jpg

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there I've been out of the Scene for awhile and I have Nintendo switch and its a XKW50034731098 and a site that I checredit it on said it was in orange and might been able to use rcm. I'll ateach the screen shots of it on here and it was new n I updated it to 11.0 what I need to know is can I jailbreak this system without the modchip from excuter by chance and if so how can I?View attachment 236496 View attachment 236497

XKW is Mariko, you need SX Core if you want CFW.

Last edited by Hayato213,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...